Shuttle from FLL to Miami hotel

Cairnmom

We booked MJS for our shuttle from FLL to Miami and to pick us up when the cruise returns. They charge $13 per person. They were the most reasonable and the rating from fellow travelers was great. The communicated quickly to us. I googled them and found them quickly but here is email address gomjstrans@comcast.net

Make sure you get a written quote from MJS for the trip. We used them in December and they charged us $60 for the trip from Ft Lauderdale to Miami. This was for 2 people and we shared the van with a family. For some reason we were charged double the $30 we were quoted. Did not realize until much later as the husband paid the bill and didn't question it. On the return trip, it was $13 per person with one other couple in the van.:confused:. Otherwise, very professional and excellent equipment.

Be aware SAS will transport you TO a Miami hotel, but if you want a return trip, they no longer do pick ups FROM Miami hotels making it necessary for us to book with another company. They were our first choice, but could not use them.

We ended up booking our Febuary trip with QLS. To Miami hotel, $65 for 4 people, return trip $75 for 4 hotel to FLL.

Make sure you get a written quote from MJS for the trip. We used them in December and they charged us $60 for the trip from Ft Lauderdale to Miami. This was for 2 people and we shared the van with a family. For some reason we were charged double the $30 we were quoted. Did not realize until much later as the husband paid the bill and didn't question it. On the return trip, it was $13 per person with one other couple in the van.:confused:. Otherwise, very professional and excellent equipment.

Be aware SAS will transport you TO a Miami hotel, but if you want a return trip, they no longer do pick ups FROM Miami hotels making it necessary for us to book with another company. They were our first choice, but could not use them.

We ended up booking our Febuary trip with QLS. To Miami hotel, $65 for 4 people, return trip $75 for 4 hotel to FLL.

I was quoted $60 from MJS for one person from FLL to my hotel in Miami. If your hotel is in South Beach or at the MIA airport-rates are much higher. Also they do not service MIA.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I was quoted $60 from MJS for one person from FLL to my hotel in Miami. If your hotel is in South Beach or at the MIA airport-rates are much higher. Also they do not service MIA.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Our hotel was the Hilton Downtown on Biscayne, not South Beach or MIA area. Would never again use them with this kind of rate. There are reliable companies who will provide the same good service for around $15 per person.