Crown - Riviera deck rooms under the buffet

Baseball fan

Hi, we are looking at a cruise on Crown Princess. I was looking at cabins near the aft stairs. Is there much noise from the buffet (especially chairs early in the morning)? I've been on other lines who didn't allow the chairs on the tile floor (only those on carpet) until after 8am.

Anyone stayed in a cabin below the buffet?

Thoughts?

Thanks, Dena

Hi, we are looking at a cruise on Crown Princess. I was looking at cabins near the aft stairs. Is there much noise from the buffet (especially chairs early in the morning)? I've been on other lines who didn't allow the chairs on the tile floor (only those on carpet) until after 8am.

Anyone stayed in a cabin below the buffet?

Thoughts?

Thanks, Dena

We have stayed in the 600-700 area.

You will be fine, aft doors to the pool and one deck up to the HC. ;)

We just returned from a cruise on the Emerald Princess and stayed in this area. Our cabin was R728. There were a few times I woke during the night and heard the faint sound of something like a rolling cart coming from above. You had to listen carefully to hear it so definitely not something that would be bothersome.

What was a bit of a problem however...

It was so handy to head out the back doors to the Terrace Pool and up to the buffet, but we discovered that this area on the PORT side was a designated smoking spot. As soon as you walked up the steps you were met with a smoke cloud from the folks gathered there. Had I known this I would have tried to get a cabin on the starboard side instead. We either held our breath and walked fast or used the inside aft stairs instead.