Online Checkin

John&LaLa

Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of entering basic information like Country of Birth during checkin process. It is starting to get a little old. Why can't they save that in the database:confused:

I don't know, because Celebrity allows the info to be saved.

I agree. Even if for confidentiality concerns, the process can be streamlined, eg. zip code could easily be filled with city and nation. Some years ago, I asked a Loyalty Ambassador as to why they need to ask me the same info that is in their database when I book a cruise--LA replied that they are not allowed to keep the pax's data. Makes no sense.

Jo, for me the fun is inputting our information when we book a cruise.:)Husbands sister and our daughter our joining us to Sydney and 54 day trip, and can't figure what is taking so long with her Set Sail Pass to show PRINT for the NZ cruise. She made final Dec 27th and it is complete. She is making final pymt on the Transpacific on the 17th of Jan, final on the Hawaii first of Feb and we leave March 15th, so hope all of them are up and printed by the time we leave. I have access to her booking so I could verify she filled out everything correctly since this is their first cruise. I made final payments 2 months ahead of their due dates and have all of our Set Sail Passes Printed.

Earlier today I did the check-in for both my February and May cruises. I was thinking while re-entering the information into the May check in that it would have been nice if the information had been retained from the previous entry. Oh well.... No harm no foul.