My Zaandam cruise?

Boytjie

This works 2 ways, although mine was not quite as bad. I got one this morning for the Prinsendam. My review had already been published on January 2.

Peter, did you perhaps post something to the roll call for the cruise. That might be where your name came from.

Perhaps this post generated your email:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39733419&postcount=2

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

This works 2 ways, although mine was not quite as bad. I got one this morning for the Prinsendam. My review had already been published on January 2.

Peter, did you perhaps post something to the roll call for the cruise. That might be where your name came from.

Perhaps this post generated your email:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39733419&postcount=2

Roy

That was 4 months ago. :) And if that's why they should be asking to write reviews for a lot of other ships too.

I've gotten those "request for a review" when I have not posted on a roll call but have used a CC countdown clock.

The only CC countdown clock I have had since February 2013 is for next month's cruise on the MSC Divina. :eek:

Maybe you made full use of the drinks package...and now don't remember anything about the cruise at all. :eek:

That combined with the most comfortable beds in the cruise industry...

I wonder which ports I missed. :(

Edited by Boytjie

The best part is that you were in South America on the Zaandam. That's quite the airline flights to forget about too. Besides the drinks package on board, you must have been taking full advantage of the free drinks on international flights option. :D

boytjie, welcome back, sorry you don't remember. Hopefully no one will say, "Don't you remember the great party you had in your room?" Maybe you should check to see if you signed up for any future cruises while on board the Zaandam.

I got this email a couple of days ago.

Interesting because I did not sign up for the rollcall,the bon voyage list on this board or have it in a signature.

But are you sailing on the Zaandam or have you sailed on her? I have not set foot on it yet. :)