Future Cruise Listing Request and Notice

kazu

Good afternoon afternoon everyone.

Over the last few weeks I have noticed that some people are posting their cruises literally a few days before they are going.

I have been able to catch a couple and still give them a Bon Voyage but it is not always possible :o

I have amended the instructions on the Future Cruise Listing but I don't know if those are always read.

Please keep in mind that we are posting the Bon Voyages 7 days before the sailing so that those that have to travel will see everyone's good wishes :D

In order to get a Bon Voyage, you need to be on the updated listing that is published each Thursday evening or Friday morning, so please allow time for it.

It is preferable that people register their future cruises as soon as possible of course, but if you are waiting for the last minute, please allow two weeks.

Thank you. I apologize for cluttering up the board but I would very much like to make sure that everyone who wants one gets their Bon Voyage.

Thank you so much :D

Edited by kazu

You can add my thanks as well - even though I tend not to have my cruises listed for reasons you are aware of. But you are on of the most helpful people on here, and what you do is much appreciated.:) I can certainly understand that a little co-operation is in order for you to keep tabs on who is going when:eek: