Bingo!

becci19

Anyone know how much Bingo costs per game and what the prizes are like?

Bingo has become a major money maker. They have four games a session. Old fashion paper cards which have four or six cards (can't remember) run around $30; Electronic gizmos have a dozen or so "cards" and cost around twice that. They win most of the time. Doh (lol).

Payoffs for the first three games can be as little as $100. When it is split with multiple winners not much return on your investment. Sometimes they offer up a suite as a prize.

The last game is the progressive game which has to have a winner when so-many balls are picked. Every session they draw a few more balls than the session before. If there are no winners, then a portion of the "take" rolls over to the next game. I don't think I've ever heard it being won before the last day when they play until someone wins.

I've been on some ships where they have cancelled a session because not enough people wanted to play to make it worth their while.

If prices differ per ship, anyone know how much for Radiance of the Seas? :)

I don't think the prices are different from ship to ship but can't say for sure.

Tucker in Texas

Yes Bingo is expensive. But hey it was worth it for the experience. We were on Radiance in September and it was $22 for a 3 up, 32 for a 6 up and $48. for something else, can't remember exactly. On the last day the prize was enough to cover a cruise for 2 if I recall correctly. Didn't win, but that's ok. And I would do it again. I just would not play every day.

I got one card on century for about $35 and won the grand prize- switching to

Sky suite with butler. Loved it!! Only four night and this was last half of trip but so happy and I had been unhappy with our weird shaped aft balcony on sunset deck so this was fantastic

On the Voyager last month the Activities Manager told me that they were not having the Jackpot Bingo and Win a Cruise Bingo on Oz Sailings anymore.

Probably gaming laws stopping Jackpot Bingo. (Aussies love to gamble.)

Miami will not adjust the 7 night Caribbean cruise prize to an Australian Cruise. 10 day average for this area. Australians would still play to win an Oasis cruise.

Bingo is still played but all prizes are given at the time of each game. No last day big jackpot.

We played on the jewel in December on port days the machine was $22 the punch cards was like $18 but there was only one game. on the last day it was $52 for the machine not sure about punch card there was 5 games with the final for a free cruise and we won the cruise. we are now book on the oasis for December they gave us an ocean view we upgrade to a balcony we paid $520 for upgrade taxes and port fees $200 playing bingo for a cruise that should cost us about $2350 not to bad of a deal if you win

Just off GOS - standard 4 game pack (6 cards per game) is $32. If you want the machine (loaded with 30 cards per game) it was $55. One of the days they had a "Buy two machines get one free" promo. Also, they sometimes will give you a tee shirt if you get the machine;). I personally like the machines because I can continue to enjoy my Adult juice while playing:p.

Just off GOS - standard 4 game pack (6 cards per game) is $32. If you want the machine (loaded with 30 cards per game) it was $55. One of the days they had a "Buy two machines get one free" promo. Also, they sometimes will give you a tee shirt if you get the machine;). I personally like the machines because I can continue to enjoy my Adult juice while playing:p.

I always play bingo but have no idea what "playing the machine" means. Would someone please explain?

Thanks!

I always play bingo but have no idea what "playing the machine" means. Would someone please explain?

Thanks!

It's computer bingo. Your cards are on a machine and you play that instead of paper. You can play lots of cards like the 55 the person said she played and you just tap the screen and it dabs all cards at once. There is no computer bingo on Radiance.:)