On Line Ta Showing Cabin Availability??

High C's

Thanks. I didn't think it could be posted. That is why I asked if the info could be e-mailed to me. I thought that would be okay??? Or am I still breaking the rules by asking??:( I certainly don't want to get anyone in trouble!

:o Sorry! I thought the info could be e-mailed to me. Don't know how to set it on my profile, so that it why I provided it! (Not to clever with this computer stuff!!!!!).

Certainly don't want to break any rules here. I've tried the sponsor links, but they don't have the availability info I'm looking for.

I know I've seen it! Oh well, I'll figure it out. Again, I apologize for stepping beyond what is allowed.

Thank you, Toto. You've now challenged me to find it!!!! (LOL)

With my computer skills, check back in a couple of months to see if I'm successful!! I assume you mean the links that are across the top of this page to the various lines?????

I'm Flustrated Because On Princess Website You Can't Get A Price Without Contacting One Of Their Agents.i've Had To Go To The Other Online Travel Companies To See What The Prices Are. I Guess This Goes For Rooms Too.

Not All Travel Agencies Are Created Equal. Only One Or Two Have The Dates I'm Looking For. (november-2006). The Others Don't Have That Information Yet. Lots Of Luck Looking For Rooms.

Elyse.........

Maybe you could go to a search engine like google and try and find an agency that will give you prices. I found fall 2006 with cruises and flights available on 3 of them.

Sorry that we can't mention them.

Archived