Cocoa Beach to Port Canaveral

rjf32

To save on rental car price I have to drop my rental car off at the Enterprise location in Cocoa Beach (1750 W. King St.) and am wondering what a taxi will cost us to get to the Disney cruise terminal in Port Canaveral? Also, should I prearrange this taxi or just pick one up after I drop off the car? I will be traveling with my wife and 2 kids (1 in car seat that we will bring).

Hi,

I was at the enterprice agency in cocoa beach ( Atlantic ave ) in dec, also returning their car and they were providing free shuttle to the port.

I did not use a taxi but I am guessing the cost should be about 15 dol or less. Are you sure about the correct location. Perhaps your agency is in cocoa and not cocoa beach

Edited by wieslaw

To save on rental car price I have to drop my rental car off at the Enterprise location in Cocoa Beach (1750 W. King St.) .

Hi,

I just looked at the map of the enterprise location that you listed, ( it is in cocoa and not in cocoa beach ) it seems to be about 8 miles or more from the port. I do not know if the savings in the rental will be more than the taxi cost, The taxi cost has to be in the 40 dol range.

Perhaps the rental location can tell you about the cost.

Edited by wieslaw