New webcam faces NYC (Manhattan) piers!

mizLORInj

http://portnywebcam.com/

It is from the Chart House restaurant in Weehauken, NJ. This is a fabulous location and we've seen ships from the Chart House many times.

Those of you who access nyharborwebcam site--it's listed at the bottom along with Miami, Port Everglades, etc.

Enjoy! (and wave to me as I'm on Breakaway today!)

It is from the Chart House restaurant in Weehauken, NJ. This is a fabulous location and we've seen ships from the Chart House many times.

Those of you who access nyharborwebcam site--it's listed at the bottom along with Miami, Port Everglades, etc.

Thanks, we do the same thing. We watch the ships sail from the Chart House, awesome cam. Enjoy your cruise on the Breakaway, we loved her. If you happen to see the HD Hugo, can you ask him when he's going on vacation. Were sailing first week of Feb. and were hoping to see him.

Thanks. Have a blast.

THANK YOU for that info. We've always had to wait for the ships to come all the way down the Hudson before you can get a good view of them This new view is awesome!

Wait..the Breakaway is in port today???.. I always thought the Breakaway sailed Sun-Sun? CTN?

Edited by VickiD59

Thanks, we do the same thing. We watch the ships sail from the Chart House, awesome cam. Enjoy your cruise on the Breakaway, we loved her. If you happen to see the HD Hugo, can you ask him when he's going on vacation. Were sailing first week of Feb. and were hoping to see him.

Thanks. Have a blast.

Not sure when Hugo is leaving for vaca but he told me he'd be back 3/23!:D

THANK YOU for that info. We've always had to wait for the ships to come all the way down the Hudson before you can get a good view of them This new view is awesome!

Wait..the Breakaway is in port today???.. I always thought the Breakaway sailed Sun-Sun? CTN?

Yes it's a CTN. BA just came back today from its 12 day carribean trip. I wish I was on the BA right now :o

Just watched the Breakaway leave. DH really wanted to take this 2 day cruise but I didn't want to mostly because its only going out for 2 days and not sailing into warm weather. Im so sorry I didn't now because the sight of NYC, The Statue of Liberty and NJ all lit up is a spectacular view.

Once again, thank so much for sharing the link to the webcam.

Just watched the Breakaway leave. DH really wanted to take this 2 day cruise but I didn't want to mostly because its only going out for 2 days and not sailing into warm weather. Im so sorry I didn't now because the sight of NYC, The Statue of Liberty and NJ all lit up is a spectacular view.

Once again, thank so much for sharing the link to the webcam.

Aw, it was lots of fun! While it's true that it's cold out, there is plenty to do inside for 2 days! :)