Getaway Questions: Ask 'Em Here!

also, I did not mean the starbucks packs. I meant the regular ground coffee bag. I could just buy (and carry) one bag from target or wallgreens for $8 and that would serve me well for the 7 days.

UPDATE: Never mind. Someone else posted it here: http://www.depping-design.de/test/displayimage.php?album=321&pid=10524#top_display_media

So my Starbucks idea would not work :(

You can still have your Starbucks coffee! Check out my thread...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1989214

Balcony cabins and mini-suites have Hamilton Beach single-cup coffeemakers (photo below). I'm not sure if your Starbucks packets will work, but they probably will. Doesn't hurt to try. I personally didn't make any coffee myself, so I'm unsure what the filters are like.

1010988_10101476722802516_631913442_n.jpg

Hey Ashley! I found a solution for those who like to bring their own coffee. See my thread below...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1989214

I assume the $45 is for 1 day only? Has NCL definitely said they will be available on a daily basis? The daily passes seem to be hit or miss as far as availability on most ships, and usually only on port days. A one day pass would be great, as $199 for a weekly one is pretty steep!

Yes, as far as I know, they'll be available on a daily or weekly basis.

Hi Ashley,

Unfortunately, the search button seems to have disappeared again :cool: Can you please post the days and times Legally Blonde, Burn the Floor, and the Illusionarium are available?

I assume the standard 7 day cruises are alike, so here are the times for my upcoming 3/29 cruise: Illusionarium: Saturday - Thursday 5:30 PM & 8:45 PM, Burn the Floor: Sunday & Monday 7:30 PM & 10:00 PM, Legally Blonde: Wednesday - Friday 7:30 & 10:15.

I assume the standard 7 day cruises are alike, so here are the times for my upcoming 3/29 cruise: Illusionarium: Saturday - Thursday 5:30 PM & 8:45 PM, Burn the Floor: Sunday & Monday 7:30 PM & 10:00 PM, Legally Blonde: Wednesday - Friday 7:30 & 10:15.

Hi SoCal,

Am I correct in understanding that Legally Blonde is Wed., Thurs., and Fri.? Or is it just Wed. and Fri.? Thanks for all your help!

Does anyone know what night is the glow party? Also, are there DIY ironing stations on the ship. My clothes alway need a quick iron when I pull them out of the suitcase but I don't want to pay for it unless its reasonably priced.

Thanks.

On the first sailing last week the glow party was Thursday at approx 10:15 pm (based on other posts and reviews). Also, the '80s party and fireworks were Tuesday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi SoCal,

Am I correct in understanding that Legally Blonde is Wed., Thurs., and Fri.? Or is it just Wed. and Fri.? Thanks for all your help!

Yes, that is correct. I was abbreviating Wednesday through Friday (sorry if I wasn't clear).

*I just posted this on fb also, so I apologize if you are on the NCL board and saw it*

It seems the Getaway only offers the Nickelodeon Pajama Breakfast 1 time- according to a set of dailies I just saw from last week. My kids are dying to go. It starts at 8am... the same day/time we get off the ship at St Maarten AND we have an excursion leaving at 9. Is this the same on all the sailings? It seems like awful planning for those of us with young kids.

*I just posted this on fb also, so I apologize if you are on the NCL board and saw it*

It seems the Getaway only offers the Nickelodeon Pajama Breakfast 1 time- according to a set of dailies I just saw from last week. My kids are dying to go. It starts at 8am... the same day/time we get off the ship at St Maarten AND we have an excursion leaving at 9. Is this the same on all the sailings? It seems like awful planning for those of us with young kids.

I do not think that is correct. They also have this on the Epic, and it was offered several times over the course of the week.

I do not think that is correct. They also have this on the Epic, and it was offered several times over the course of the week.

Sadly, it's correct. I just confirmed it with an NCL rep on their website. She said the breakfast will only be offered once a week but the date & time are subject to change.

I was just checking my account and on the March 1 sailing of the Getaway the Pajama Jam is scheduled at 9am on the 3rd day of our trip which is a sea day. This would make more sense than on a port day. You can book it ahead of time.

I was just checking my account and on the March 1 sailing of the Getaway the Pajama Jam is scheduled at 9am on the 3rd day of our trip which is a sea day. This would make more sense than on a port day. You can book it ahead of time.

I'm part of a fb group and someone has a relative working on the ship. She said the pajama jam WILL be on a sea day there was just a conflict that 1st sailing. Sorry for the b!tching ;) I was trying to weigh cancelling an expensive excursion or trying to think of an excuse for my kids to cancel the breakfast- ohhhh mom worries.