Getaway Questions: Ask 'Em Here!

They have not. Your choice of seating is the bed, the sofa, or on the balcony chairs. As for a table, I guess you could use the balcony table (really tiny) and the stool under the desk.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

LOL we always ate in bed or on the balcony :)

Is the Ultimate Beverage Package available on the Getaway? We purchased this package when we were on the Epic and it was worth every penny for us ... I'd like to make sure it's going to be available in October when we board the Getaway :)

Yes, it's available fleet wide outside Spring Break.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a dumb question. As I'm sitting here drinking my coffee this morning....I was wondering what kind of coffee creamer do they have onboard? I hate the powdered stuff and was trying to figure out if we need to bring our own. We aren't sailing until December....but, I'm a planner! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a dumb question. As I'm sitting here drinking my coffee this morning....I was wondering what kind of coffee creamer do they have onboard? I hate the powdered stuff and was trying to figure out if we need to bring our own. We aren't sailing until December....but, I'm a planner! Lol

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I can definitely attest that they have real liquid creamer (looked like the little Coffeemates, had a yellowish label on top) and not powder.

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I can definitely attest that they have real liquid creamer (looked like the little Coffeemates, had a yellowish label on top) and not powder.

Great! Thank you!

Does anyone know if there is chess in O'Sheehan's? My husband and I plan to hang there quite a bit, and if there is a chess game available, that will keep DS happy to be hanging with us.
I saw some people playing chess but I'm not sure if they brought their own set or not. There is an outdoor chess set with large pieces outside on the Waterfront (deck 8) all the way forward, on the starboard side.

I saw some people playing chess but I'm not sure if they brought their own set or not. There is an outdoor chess set with large pieces outside on the Waterfront (deck 8) all the way forward, on the starboard side.

Thank you, blackwing! I found a picture of that on Breakaway (I assume it's the same.) I can't wait to show my son.

Ashley

I have a question as far as food on embarkation day do you know what they serve? I am just trying to plan as far as my medication goes so I know what I need to do.[/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Edited by time2cruise1

Does anyone know if there is chess in O'Sheehan's? My husband and I plan to hang there quite a bit, and if there is a chess game available, that will keep DS happy to be hanging with us.

The card room has chess sets and chess tables setup. Didn't see anything chess related in O'Sheehans.

Ashley

I have a question as far as food on embarkation day do you know what they serve? I am just trying to plan as far as my medication goes so I know what I need to do.[/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Jim I don't see a reply from you?

Ashley

I have a question as far as food on embarkation day do you know what they serve? I am just trying to plan as far as my medication goes so I know what I need to do.

Sorry! Just saw this now. You can usually find just about anything, and there's generally always something open if you need to take your medication with food. O'Sheehan's (pub food) and the buffet (lots of variety) should both be open on embarkation day.

Sorry! Just saw this now. You can usually find just about anything, and there's generally always something open if you need to take your medication with food. O'Sheehan's (pub food) and the buffet (lots of variety) should both be open on embarkation day.

Thanks ashley this answers my question I am guessing will just have a slightly later lunch & will plan accordingly in the AM.

*Edit: Nevermind - A google search found it for me!

I've tried searching but all I could find is the length of the shows.

Does anyone know what the time choices are for all the shows that should be booked?

Thanks

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

It would be hard for it to be the same on just one ship! :D

Huh? I said, "Originally Posted by hpecorari

Does anyone know (if you've been on the Breakaway and the Getaway) if the show is the same on both ships?"

I've been on the Breakaway and saw the show Burn The Floor. I'm going on the Getaway and wanted to know if the show is the same on the Getaway as it was on the Breakaway. Will I be seeing the same dances, show, etc. that I've already seen on the Breakaway?

Only those that have been on both ships and seen the show on both ships can really give me an answer.

Harriet

Huh? I said, "Originally Posted by hpecorari

Does anyone know (if you've been on the Breakaway and the Getaway) if the show is the same on both ships?"

I've been on the Breakaway and saw the show Burn The Floor. I'm going on the Getaway and wanted to know if the show is the same on the Getaway as it was on the Breakaway. Will I be seeing the same dances, show, etc. that I've already seen on the Breakaway?

Only those that have been on both ships and seen the show on both ships can really give me an answer.

Harriet

Oh come now Harriet...This is CRUISE CRITIC...you'll get answers here from people who haven't been on EITHER ship! :rolleyes:

FWIW...I have seen both shows and they are different. :D

Oh come now Harriet...This is CRUISE CRITIC...you'll get answers here from people who haven't been on EITHER ship! :rolleyes:

FWIW...I have seen both shows and they are different. :D

Truer words have not be spoken!

Thank you. I've seen it on the Breakaway and just didn't want to see it again if it was the same thing. There are too many other things to do and see. But, since it's different, I'll see it.

Thanks!

Harriet

Just read this on another thread and cannot find it on NCL site

apparently now for ultimate dining package you get this copied from NCL's site

Platinum level Latitude Members will receive a $20.00 discount off the total Ultimate Dining Package price

Beginning with Norwegian Getaway's 4/19/14 sailing - Guests who have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package can reserve the embarkation day performance of The Illusionarium at no additional cost.

Beginning with Norwegian Breakaway's 4/20/14 sailing – Guests who have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package can reserve the embarkation day performance of Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy at no additional cost.

Beginning with Norwegian Epic's 5/8/14 sailing – Guests who have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package can reserve the embarkation day performance of Cirque Dreams at no additional cost.

Can it be confirmed? This makes UDP much more attractive if true

Platinum level Latitude Members will receive a $20.00 discount off the total Ultimate Dining Package price

Beginning with Norwegian Getaway's 4/19/14 sailing - Guests who have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package can reserve the embarkation day performance of The Illusionarium at no additional cost.

Beginning with Norwegian Breakaway's 4/20/14 sailing – Guests who have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package can reserve the embarkation day performance of Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy at no additional cost.

Beginning with Norwegian Epic's 5/8/14 sailing – Guests who have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package can reserve the embarkation day performance of Cirque Dreams at no additional cost.

It is true look at the answer to the 3rd question

http://www.ncl.com/udp/faq

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/gifts-and-more#diningpackage