cheaper on link

i love to fly

HI. i already have a booking for august on the regata for an Alaskan cruise with my wife that is costing about 7100 for the 2 of us. i was looking on a cruise critic link and i see i can get the same cruise for about 5600 now. what should i do. do you think oceania will do something for me or not. should i cancel the reservation and just go for deal on the link. this is our first cruise and i dont want to mess it up but 1500 is a lot of money.. thanks:(

Edited by i love to fly
spelling

Be very careful. I'd booked a cruise on "O", then saw the same cruise in the local Sunday newspaper for much less. Read the find print, that special price didn't include air and a few other items that "O" was giving which was a lot more then the make believe saving I was reading.

I'll stick with my TA, just for those reasons.

Rick

As ronrick1943 advises check out the offers carefully. I am seeing more promos that are not including the so-called 'free air'. Surprisingly some of these are even from O. Just highlights this cheesy marketing. Don't get me wrong, O is my preferred cruise line but this 'free air' is embarrassing, especially when even O has promotions that exclude it.

If the offer is really fruit2fruit then get your TA on it.

As ronrick1943 advises check out the offers carefully. I am seeing more promos that are not including the so-called 'free air'. Surprisingly some of these are even from O. Just highlights this cheesy marketing. Don't get me wrong, O is my preferred cruise line but this 'free air' is embarrassing, especially when even O has promotions that exclude it.

If the offer is really fruit2fruit then get your TA on it.

Oceania frequently eliminates the free air as the cruise gets closer to the sail date.

Best prices usually when the trip is first offered.