Park Royal

doormaster

Anyone purchased a day pass at Park Royal ? Wondering if they have lockers and showers to use for those only there for the day, and what time you can buy your pass, we what to purchase it early then go in town and come back. I have read that they limit the # of passes in each day. Also how was the experience?

Thanks for any help.

Anyone purchased a day pass at Park Royal ? Wondering if they have lockers and showers to use for those only there for the day, and what time you can buy your pass, we what to purchase it early then go in town and come back. I have read that they limit the # of passes in each day. Also how was the experience?

Thanks for any help.

We haven't actually purchased a pass yet but we have looked round the property. If you use the search engine on this board you will find some reviews from people that have had day passes although I don't recall any recent reviews.

Passes are available from 11am-6pm, purchased in the lobby. Food and drink are available between those hours but I don't think there is anything to stop you purchasing early.