Drink package question.

raceboat

Can i throw you a question on the Premium drink package,Example,My wife and i are on the Freedom of The Seas,We love the upper deck, above the Sky Bar,

Wifey wants a Corona, So do i, Can i take her Sea pass, Along with mine and get 2 Coronas? I would really like to get 6 to fill up our Royal Caribbean Foldable ice chest, but thats asking to much, Does a big tip[$] help?-Thanks.:)

Can i throw you a question on the Premium drink package,Example,My wife and i are on the Freedom of The Seas,We love the upper deck, above the Sky Bar,

Wifey wants a Corona, So do i, Can i take her Sea pass, Along with mine and get 2 Coronas? I would really like to get 6 to fill up our Royal Caribbean Foldable ice chest, but thats asking to much, Does a big tip[$] help?-Thanks.:)

They will give you two beers if you have the two sea passes, they won't give you 6, unfortunately. I bet if you do tip one of the roaming servers and ask them to wander by with a couple more beers every, half hour, hour, whatever time works, they will do it for you.

I handed the server a 5 with my first order. He took my cooler and filled it with ice. each time he came by I just handed him my card, he handed me a beer ad before you knew it, I had a full cooler. Took it back to the room later and read for a while on the balcony. My favorite part of any cruise.

As long as you don't try to really abuse the Premium package, you will be just fine.

Happy cruising!!