Silhouette Western Daily Compass

NovCruisin

Tuesday, January 14 -- Cozumel, Mexico (Day 3)

I am having trouble reading the celebrity todays. Is anyone else able to see them clearly on the IPad?:confused: don't want to complain but should this maybe be scanned as images or photos and not PDF.

Edited by maritimer2

I am having trouble reading the dailys. Is anyone else able to see them clearly on the IPad?:confused: don't want to complain but should this maybe be scanned as images or photos and not PDF.

I'm on my iPad and I'm not having any problems

I'm on my iPad and I'm not having any problems

Thanks all, can't seem to figure it out so I am now looking at it on my iphone:confused: oh well...... I think I refused to do the last update so that may be my problem and I don't seem to have iBooks.

I hope you all enjoy reading these. I originally tried to post them in the optimum resolution for PDF files (300 dpi), but the files were too large to post out here. I reduced the next couple to 200 dpi, but then increased to 240 dpi. The last 2-page one is at 300 dpi. Sorry if some of them are not clear enough.

I hope you all enjoy reading these. I originally tried to post them in the optimum resolution for PDF files (300 dpi), but the files were too large to post out here. I reduced the next couple to 200 dpi, but then increased to 240 dpi. The last 2-page one is at 300 dpi. Sorry if some of them are not clear enough.

Im sure I speak for everyone in saying THANK YOU for taking the time to scan these! :thumbup:

Can't tell you how happy we are that you posted these for all to view. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Hope the little ones didn't give you too much trouble.;). Still looking forward to the rest of your review.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have a nine year old with ADHD, and it helps when he can see what's coming so he's not too overwhelmed. Yesterday, he kept excitedly asking if there were more days available. We are just over two weeks out now from our sailing.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have a nine year old with ADHD, and it helps when he can see what's coming so he's not too overwhelmed. Yesterday, he kept excitedly asking if there were more days available. We are just over two weeks out now from our sailing.

I have most of the Fun Factory dailies for the 3-5 age group (Shipmates). My almost 4 year old loved the FF, especially because there were never more than 3 or 4 other kids there (he hates groups of screaming children like we had on our end of the summer cruise on the Explorer of the Seas). In fact, there were only 44 children on board the ship. Since schools are in session, I assume there will be a similar number of children on your cruise. Because of the limited number of kids, all children regardless of age group were combined at the FF. I was thankful that the older kids were very kind to my son. The dailies I have give the themes/activities for each day (pirate night, slumber party, etc.), which apply to all kids. If you are interested in seeing these dailies, I can scan them for you.

Thanks for posting these, although I must say my wife groaned when she saw the Broadway Nights show on the 2nd night, yet again. Are the singers any good?

Not good enough to zap me out of the daze I had after a few Molecular Bar cocktails ;) Because of the kids, we never sat down for a show. We always stood in the back and only caught bits and pieces of the entertainment. The Elton John guy was pretty good. Found the Broadway show to be nothing special. Velocity was very entertaining, especially the juggler. Actually saw most of that show.

Thank you so much! We sail in April and now I can hardly wait!! We appreciate your time and kindness:)

Laura

They are great. Thank you for your work with these.