Website

joekatie

I tried to log in to my booking for this coming April this morning and it says it is unable to access my booking. I know they have some issues over the weekends but is it normal on Monday to not be available? Anyone else have that issue this morning?

I tried to log in to my booking for this coming April this morning and it says it is unable to access my booking. I know they have some issues over the weekends but is it normal on Monday to not be available? Anyone else have that issue this morning?

If you have a travel agent and they have it open, you can't open it at the same time. DH and I have found that we both can't be in our booking at the same time either. It's possible that an RCI agent (or your TA if you have one) was in it. If the problem continues, contact RCI. They can see why you can't see it and help you.

I called them a few minutes ago and they said they were having website issues to try back in 15 minutes, and if I still can't to call back. I tried to bring it up and it now says the reservation is being modified to try back? Oh well I will wait a little later and try again. My TA isn't open yet.

See if you can access your account using this link Countdown to Cruise

My ta was unable to make changes to my booking. Both she & RCI were so frustrated that finlly RCI gave her a new booking number but nobody notified me. I was experiencing your same situation I called the ta & that's how i found out. I requested new documents be emailed to me under the new booking number to verify cabin number, pricing, and onboard credits were correct. I was also able to pull up my booking with the new booking number & now when I login my booking appears

Edited by travelbuddies

My ta was unable to make changes to my booking. Both she & RCI were so frustrated that finlly RCI gave her a new booking number but nobody notified me. I was experiencing your same situation I called the ta & that's how i found out. I requested new documents be emailed to me under the new booking number to verify cabin number, pricing, and onboard credits were correct. I was also able to pull up my booking with the new booking number & now when I login my booking appears

Interesting. Things must be really screwed up with their booking system when they have to delete the booking and start over. Glad it's working for you now.

:rolleyes: It is yucky, cold & snowy here today, so I figured I would print off my cruise info. I tried to get into excursions to check them out. 1st time it let me but have yet to be able to get back into it, even tried to download brochure. :confused: There website is CrAzY!!!

Edited by BLAMBKY