back to back??

scumbers

hi

we are possibly going on the 14night ruby princess sailing on 31st january 2015. This does go back to FLL after 7 days and then goes out to see. As i understand this is classed as a back to back.

Obiviously we have to go muster drill etc - do we have to go again on the "second" 7 night cruise? not an issue just not sure

thanks

hi

we are possibly going on the 14night ruby princess sailing on 31st january 2015. This does go back to FLL after 7 days and then goes out to see. As i understand this is classed as a back to back.

Obiviously we have to go muster drill etc - do we have to go again on the "second" 7 night cruise? not an issue just not sure

thanks

No not required.

No need to go to the second muster drill.

Also, when on the ship talk to Captain's Circle Rep and ask for cruise to be counted as two cruises. You can also do this by calling Princess after you get home from the cruise. You never know when an extra cruise credit will come in handy

hi

thanks

If you book this as 1 - 14 day cruise, it will count a 1 cruise. as opposed to booking 2 - 7 day cruises which will count as 2 cruises. Either way, unless it has changed, you do not have to attend the 2nd muster drill. We just made sure our cabin steward knew we were on a B2B and wouldn't be attending.

If a cruise is offered as one 14 day cruise and also as offered as two 7 day cruises, you can get the second cruise credit even if you book it as one cruise. Just ask the Captain's Circle Rep while you are on the cruise or call Princess when you get home. I have done it both ways and gotten the second cruise credit each time.

If a cruise is offered as one 14 day cruise and also as offered as two 7 day cruises, you can get the second cruise credit even if you book it as one cruise. Just ask the Captain's Circle Rep while you are on the cruise or call Princess when you get home. I have done it both ways and gotten the second cruise credit each time.

We recently completed a b2b and the Captains Circle Rep split our cruise so we would get the 2nd cruise credit.

We were told that if you do a b2b2b that you have to attend the muster on the 3rd leg. You have to attend every 14 days, or so we were told.

Why would they do that? I got the OBC's for a 14 day cruise, and you say they are going to give me the benefits of 2 7 daycruises?

I called them just for grins, and guess what. They added a 0day cruise to my profile.

I'M NOW PLATINUM FOR MY FEBRUARY CRUISE!!!!!

You "Cruise Critizens" Rock!!!!

Why would they do that? I got the OBC's for a 14 day cruise, and you say they are going to give me the benefits of 2 7 daycruises?

I called them just for grins, and guess what. They added a 0day cruise to my profile.

I'M NOW PLATINUM FOR MY FEBRUARY CRUISE!!!!!

You "Cruise Critizens" Rock!!!!

Glad it worked out well for you.