Ruby Princess Sanctuary Questions

Warm Breezes

First time sailing Princess in March on the Ruby Princess. I have a question regarding the Sanctuary. I see that they charge $10 for a half a day/$20 for the whole day and that they serve food and drinks. What food/drinks are included with admittance and what is charged extra on top of the entrance fee? What else is included with the fee and what is charged extra? Thanks in advance for the replies.

No food is included in the lounger rental fee, and the only drink is water; chilled, flavored with citus, or flavored with cucumber. They do have a lite fare menu that you can order stuff with a small delivery charge (I want to say about $3.75 but that may no longer be the case). Sometimes the stewards are willing to get you a piece of pizza or a cheeseburger. I think that depends on the steward. Also, the two cruises we have used the Sancuarty we have tipped the stewards generously which may have accounted for the wonderful service we have always received.

First time sailing Princess in March on the Ruby Princess. I have a question regarding the Sanctuary. I see that they charge $10 for a half a day/$20 for the whole day and that they serve food and drinks. What food/drinks are included with admittance and what is charged extra on top of the entrance fee? What else is included with the fee and what is charged extra? Thanks in advance for the replies.

Late afternoon they come around with a cart with food (snacks and desserts) from the International cafe, and i think coffee & tea, at no extra charge. we've been in the sanctuary on our past 3 cruises.

So is the sanctuary only available if you pay for reserved seats? Or do they have a portion that are 1st come 1st served. Sorry I'm new to princess and I didn't know they charged for loungers in the sanctuary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is the sanctuary only available if you pay for reserved seats? Or do they have a portion that are 1st come 1st served. Sorry I'm new to princess and I didn't know they charged for loungers in the sanctuary.

There are many free loungers that are not in the Santuary, but the ones in the Sanctuary have a charge whether you want to use them the entire cruise, a full day, or a half-day.

There are, depending on the ship, from 40 to 50 lounges in the Sanctuary.

There are many free loungers that are not in the Santuary, but the ones in the Sanctuary have a charge whether you want to use them the entire cruise, a full day, or a half-day.

There are, depending on the ship, from 40 to 50 lounges in the Sanctuary.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the Sanctuary now on the Ruby.

For food, they do have a menu which is a $3 delivery charge. It's got the pizzas, hot dogs and burgers on it as well as a spa menu. That has fruit, vegetable, a lean roast beef sandwich with beets on rye and some other items.

At around 3;30 they are doing a "tea" It's tea or coffee, a plate that has 2 small sandwiches and 2 desserts, then they come with cookies and finally they come around with scones and jam and cream. No charge for this and it's a nice treat.