Just off Freedom! Guy's Burger confirmed on Dry Dock!

bwg03

Just off the 8nt Carnival Freedom. Talked to the CD and had a great conversation with him. He confirmed to me that Guy's Burgers will be added to the Freedom!!

Another interesting tidbit... Do you know the cabin stewards stay on the ship and house the workers, i.e. make up the room etc.? There will be over 1000 workers and they will stay on the ship. Very cool...

Just off the 8nt Carnival Freedom. Talked to the CD and had a great conversation with him. He confirmed to me that Guy's Burgers will be added to the Freedom!!

Another interesting tidbit... Do you know the cabin stewards stay on the ship and house the workers, i.e. make up the room etc.? There will be over 1000 workers and they will stay on the ship. Very cool...

Thanks for the news. Did he say anything else regarding upgrades, ie waterworks?

No big things give me Mcd...

Thanks for the news. Did he say anything else regarding upgrades, ie waterworks?

HE said other things are in the works, he did mention an upgrade to the waterslide.. Only thing he confirmed to me was Guys.

Hope your cruise was AWESOME! We were on Freedom last July and loved it, going back on 8 night this June. Can't wait and looking forward to upgrades.

Just wondering who your Cruise Director was? ....also, if you were on cruise that went to St. Maarten and St. Kitts, what did you do fun in those ports? :cool:

Reaching. Again.

Maybe but much much closer than comparison to mcd. Ask anybody on a ship that has a guy's burger bar. You will see that I'm right. Check out the thousands that get served, ask the vast majority of those who get served, look at the reviews here. I think we all know this was another recent win for Carnival.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Maybe but much much closer than comparison to mcd. Ask anybody on a ship that has a guy's burger bar. You will see that I'm right. Check out the thousands that get served, ask the vast majority of those who get served, look at the reviews here. I think we all know this was another recent win for Carnival.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Granted, it doesn't take much effort to have better food than Mick E Dees, and yet they remain one of the most popular fast food franchises internationally. They screw up by not offering the McRib year round. I'm hooked on that genetically mutated faux pork. Otherwise, I never go there.

LOL

Granted, it doesn't take much effort to have better food than Mick E Dees, and yet they remain one of the most popular fast food franchises internationally. They screw up by not offering the McRib year round. I'm hooked on that genetically mutated faux pork. Otherwise, I never go there.

LOL

Those pics they showed precooking certainly did not look particularly appetizing or even like food but they do taste pretty good.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

Any idea where Guy's Burgers will be located on the Freedom?

My guess would be the same spot they are on the Liberty and Sunshine. Main pool area right before you enter lido starboard side.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone