Obligatory Do Not Come Until 1:00 PM

goofytoo

Just got the obligatory do not come until 1:00 p.m. e-mail from Carnival.

Delete!!

I am platinum and looking forward to our first cove balcony room being ready when we board.

I got one too and we have FTTF so deleted as well :). Have a fun cruise!!

Thanks, you too.

Looks like we picked the right week for it. Temperature at home will be between -10 and 15 while we are gone.

Yeah I hope we have good weather in the south lol cause I'm tired of snow and cold lol

What is this email? Getting ready to go on my 8th CCL cruise and have never received this. We are usually onboard by 11am-ish.

Here it is.

January 21, 2014

Hi there:

Betcha can't wait for your cruise aboard the beautiful Carnival Breeze. So, we'd like to take a moment to provide you with some important information.

To ensure a smooth embarkation experience, check-in for your cruise is scheduled from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. For your comfort and convenience, and since seating is limited in the cruise terminal, we ask that you please not arrive before 1:00 PM.

We thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Most importantly, we can't wait to welcome you aboard for a fun and memorable cruise vacation.

See you soon!

They usually let you on earlier.

I wonder if they used the word "Betcha" because they know we are from Wisconsin or if they use it in all of their e-mails.

Edited by goofytoo

I wonder if they used the word "Betcha" because they know we are from Wisconsin or if they use it in all of their e-mails.

Unfortunately, I think that is the typical response. Some kind of 'cute' CCL PR thing. Funny pun about Wisconsin, "don't yoo know?" But seriously, its just CCL. And silly. I think they used 'gut buster' on a recent ad too. :rolleyes:

Edited by TwinPrincessMermaids

:) they use it in all I'm sure they just change the arrival time because my letter say 1:30 pm - but this winter not fun!!! No global warming here lol. It's lightly snowing here today but no accumulation thank goodness

Unfortunately, I think that is the typical response. Some kind of 'cute' CCL PR thing. Funny pun about Wisconsin, "don't yoo know?" But seriously, its just CCL. And silly. I think they used 'gut buster' on a recent ad too. :rolleyes:

I am going to show the e-mail to our foreign exchange student. He's from Germany. I wonder what his Google translator will say that word means.

I betcha it isn't even a word!!