Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

this is absolutely not true. I don't know who is telling you this or how you are pricing these. I'm a single cruiser and all my cruises for 2015-2016 were adjusted yesterday for the sale to the 150% single rate. My TA and I had no problems what so ever adjusting the prices. and I had contacted crown & anchor prior to doing this and they said yes singles qualify for the 150% rate.

On three cruises booked only got an adjustment on one. Booked a new cruise - when checking web site again - my invoice was $2361.50 for solo and when I put in 2 - price was $2474. Don't see where I got 150% - will inquire about these numbers. Basically promotion is nothing.

On three cruises booked only got an adjustment on one. Booked a new cruise - when checking web site again - my invoice was $2361.50 for solo and when I put in 2 - price was $2474. Don't see where I got 150% - will inquire about these numbers. Basically promotion is nothing.

Well, keep in mind that with this sale, two people also pay 150%. The first person pays 100%, the second pays 50%, so you're still getting the same rate as two people.

Right now you're not going to see the 200% rate because all prices have been adjusted the 150% rate

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Seriously?

Thanks for sharing.

That will make a few happy here in Australia.:D

Yeah the whole email comprised of that sentence.

I was hoping they would be released before I take my June Cruise so I can work out if it would make more sense to book on board or not......

If anyone's interested the Explorer of the Sea's repositioning from England is up... could be interested in the Barcelona to Perth at the right price... will wait and see what other surprises could be coming up

Good to see the cruises from Sydney in early 2016 released as hoping to book one but would like some advice from those in the know about whether to do a South Pacific or NZ cruise. We have family in Sydney and spent time with them last year before sailing Sydney to Singapore - up the east coast and along the top.

This time we'd like to try a different area but can't decide which, we love Caribbean cruises and our Australian 'nephew-in-law' suggested South Pacific but also heard so much positive stuff about NZ and it's stunning scenery. We don't want cold weather cruising, but would plan to travel some time between Jan and March. How about the repositioning from Sydney to Perth via NZ?

Any tips?

Edited by Bobal

So still no information on Legend of the Seas!? :confused:

Legend, Mariner and Quantum are missing for winter 2015/16, so I think they are supposed to go to Asia - it is the only missing deployment...

It is a pity that during the Christmas period only South Pacific Island cruises are offered - no New Zealand. :(

Good to see the cruises from Sydney in early 2016 released as hoping to book one but would like some advice from those in the know about whether to do a South Pacific or NZ cruise. We have family in Sydney and spent time with them last year before sailing Sydney to Singapore - up the east coast and along the top.

This time we'd like to try a different area but can't decide which, we love Caribbean cruises and our Australian 'nephew-in-law' suggested South Pacific but also heard so much positive stuff about NZ and it's stunning scenery. We don't want cold weather cruising, but would plan to travel some time between Jan and March. How about the repositioning from Sydney to Perth via NZ?

Any tips?

South Pacific is cyclone season Dec - April.

New Zealand will be great Jan - Mar

Explorer Sydney to Perth via New Zealand will be a bit cool around the bottom on April 2016 repositioning.

Radiance of the Seas in March 2016 Perth - Sydney via NZ tops.

So still no information on Legend of the Seas!? :confused:

Legend, Mariner and Quantum are missing for winter 2015/16, so I think they are supposed to go to Asia - it is the only missing deployment...

It is a pity that during the Christmas period only South Pacific Island cruises are offered - no New Zealand. :(

It's a pretty safe bet that Legend will end up in Asia.

We booked onboard today from BCN to Perth with the 50% off for the second passanger. Still received OBC and Diamond discount which I was surprised to see. I thought for sure that the special deal wouldn't be combinable, but it is.

Jo

It's also a pity that Radiance has been taken off the long 14 night full NZ itineraries return from Sydney in the new deployment :( I really wanted to do that trip on that ship but just can't fit it in the 14/15 season :mad:

We booked onboard today from BCN to Perth with the 50% off for the second passanger. Still received OBC and Diamond discount which I was surprised to see. I thought for sure that the special deal wouldn't be combinable, but it is.

Jo

What OBC did you get?

Legend of the Seas to be based in Brisbane Australia for 17 depatures from December 2015. On sale in 2 weeks.

Welcome to Brisbane Royal Caribbean!

Great to see my city is now a turn around port. It will be fun going to the South Pacific.

Adam Goldstein certainly has had his paddle out to the USA market this deployment season.

Great to see my city is now a turn around port. It will be fun going to the South Pacific.

Adam Goldstein certainly has had his paddle out to the USA market this deployment season.

Good work picking up the East Australia port stops weeks ago springaussie.

Looks like royal have granted my wish for a So Cali (San Diego)? to Sydney TP to consider too.

Hope the Asia itineraries include longer HK to Singapore trips via Vietnam/Thaliand.

Thanks Royal!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HAPPY DANCE!! HAPPY DANCE!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!

Best news this year!!!!

And now I know what cruise I'll be doing come my b'day Feb 2016 :D:D:D:D:D

Now, for all my dreams to come true can we have more than just the islands to choose from?? A little PNG or direct to NZ?? Either way - I'll be on board - as someone on FB said - "no airfare means more $$ to spend on cocktails" :cool: