Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Can we get back to replacements for 3/4 out of Miami, it's more fun, some money is on adventure, others say enchantment will come down,

That would be my guess, move Enchantment to Miami so she can make the Key West run, and a Voyager class ship (Adventure or Navigator) to Port Canaveral to replace Enchantment.

Can we get back to replacements for 3/4 out of Miami, it's more fun, some money is on adventure, others say enchantment will come down,

Someone recently off Majesty said that during a dry dock in January, Majesty will get a pool-side movie screen, new carpers/furnishings, and an R Bar in place of Boleros, so maybe we won't be seeing a replacement for Majesty just yet.

Also my thoughts - if she is doing and selling well in the Royal Caribbean fleet and even gets a dry-dock-update, I don't know why she should leave the fleet...:confused:

So I cannot imagine ahe will be replaced by any of the Voyager-Class-ships, I think Navigator and Adventure (which are still remaining in Caribbean) may move to Europe, and maybe one of them to Asia/Australia...

That would be my guess, move Enchantment to Miami so she can make the Key West run, and a Voyager class ship (Adventure or Navigator) to Port Canaveral to replace Enchantment.

Which one has the flowrider

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Navigator has the flowrider now, but I thought Adventure was supposed to get one next dry dock.

Having a flowrider would give you something to do on that extra sea day when you can't go to Coco Cay. ;)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Navigator has the flowrider now, but I thought Adventure was supposed to get one next dry dock.

According to rumors, Adventure otS should get it in April 2016.

But I would stop the assumptions that Majesty leaves the fleet and gets replaced by one of the Voyager Class ships - IMHO Majesty should stay in the fleet, because she is even scheduled for a dry-dock-period!

IMHO it is most likely that at least one if the two ships (Navigator or Adventure) moves to Europe and to Austrlia or Asia after that. Or maybe a new year-round-deployment in Europe...

Brilliance,Serenade and Adventure Of The Seas in Norway 2016.

A newspaper in Northern Norway write that all 5 turn around cruises in Lakselv and Bodø is sold out for next summer and that Pullmantur considering to send a second ship together with Empress.

Brilliance,Serenade and Adventure Of The Seas in Norway 2016.

A newspaper in Northern Norway write that all 5 turn around cruises in Lakselv and Bodø is sold out for next summer and that Pullmantur considering to send a second ship together with Empress.

OK, I have found Serenade and Brilliance in bergen and geiranger - can you tell me please where Adventure is listed and when?

All 5 ships are also scheduled for Bodo?? Interesting...

OK, I have found Serenade and Brilliance in bergen and geiranger - can you tell me please where Adventure is listed and when?

All 5 ships are also scheduled for Bodo?? Interesting...

Adventure Of The Seas is booked in Olden june 2016.

About Bodø and Lakselv i was talking about Pullmantur not RCCL :) Empress are going to have 5 turn arounds, 2 in Lakselv and 3 in Bodø,this cruises is sold out on record time and Pullmantur consider to send a second ship together with Empress :)

Adventure Of The Seas is booked in Olden june 2016.

About Bodø and Lakselv i was talking about Pullmantur not RCCL :) Empress are going to have 5 turn arounds, 2 in Lakselv and 3 in Bodø,this cruises is sold out on record time and Pullmantur consider to send a second ship together with Empress :)

OK, thank you so far... :)

Hm, I am not 100 % sure whether it will be exactly Adventure which sails Norway in 2016 - for 2015, long time Adventure was listed fror Norway, and now Explorer is calling...

So maybe Navigator might come in 2016...

OK, thank you so far... :)

Hm, I am not 100 % sure whether it will be exactly Adventure which sails Norway in 2016 - for 2015, long time Adventure was listed fror Norway, and now Explorer is calling...

So maybe Navigator might come in 2016...

Time will show... and anyway who is coming all ships and passengers is welcome to Olden :)

If every country has to do the same as Australians being fingerprinted with visa application cruises to India including a 6 hour port stop ships may start bypassing India or even come via Cape Horn instead to Asia and Australia.

Splendour is cruising to India for a 3 month season from December next year.

An IPVSC representative confirmed that the same application rules would apply to all applicants – regardless of home address, distance from a visa centre or the type of visa being applied for – and that from December 1, applications from these residents would not be permitted via Registered Post or courier

http://www.ausbt.com.au/indian-visa-applications-to-become-more-tedious

If every country has to do the same as Australians being fingerprinted with visa application cruises to India including a 6 hour port stop ships may start bypassing India or even come via Cape Horn instead to Asia and Australia.

Splendour is cruising to India for a 3 month season from December next year.

Splendour is cruising to India? I thought just Dubai and Emirates... :confused:

I truly hope for another larger ship for the 2016/17 season...

Yes Max I am wrong.

Thanks for the correction.

OK, but maybe in the next winter season 2016/17, such cruises will be brought back - at least it would be great!

I hope for Navigator or Adventure on the 7 night Dubai/Emirates sailings (after the Europe season), and maybe Splendour or Brilliance on longer cruises from Dubai to India... :)

In fact there seem to be some changes regarding the Europe deployment for 2016.

Brilliance otS for example in fact seems to leave Harwich in order to operate on the 12-nighters from Barcelona in 2016... (see attachment) - Brilliance is listed in Rome very often...

Hm, might Vision operate on the Baltic itineraries from Harwich? or is it possible that Navigator sails out of Harwich? If the port can handle such a huge ship... :confused:

rome.jpg.27214f7e369fc7a5f20ec886d1f4cb7d.jpg