Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Hey everyone,

this is not deployment related, but I thought I'd share, the new online, I guess you can call it "Savings Certificates" take effect starting today and I noticed a C&A discount on a couple of my sailings. You might want to look at anything you have booked and re-priced. :D

Hey everyone,

this is not deployment related, but I thought I'd share, the new online, I guess you can call it "Savings Certificates" take effect starting today and I noticed a C&A discount on a couple of my sailings. You might want to look at anything you have booked and re-priced. :D

Thanks for the heads up.:)

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the heads up.:)

Still not on UK site...... :mad:

I don't think it's working quite right on the US site either. I'm seeing zero cruises eligible when I log in.

Have to select category Outside/Balcony/Deluxe, then can to Interior as well. Currently 409 cruises come up. Discount shows as 'promo code' on price details.

Have to select category Outside/Balcony/Deluxe, then can to Interior as well. Currently 409 cruises come up. Discount shows as 'promo code' on price details.

I'm confused, because that's the same code I've been seeing since the April promo started.:confused:

I'm confused, because that's the same code I've been seeing since the April promo started.:confused:

I only checked 3 cruises and got vary much variable results. As a solo I do not think I would qualify for the April promo. On the Quantum TA I got $800 discount showing(still well over what I paid with raised pricing. On a Liberty 7 night Barcelona I got $535 discount.

Who knows, for me it is just inflated fares and then subtracting out variable amounts. No real savings found.

There is another thread going on this topic now though and think it is best to post there and see who has figured this out.

I only checked 3 cruises and got vary much variable results. As a solo I do not think I would qualify for the April promo. On the Quantum TA I got $800 discount showing(still well over what I paid with raised pricing. On a Liberty 7 night Barcelona I got $535 discount.

Who knows, for me it is just inflated fares and then subtracting out variable amounts. No real savings found.

There is another thread going on this topic now though and think it is best to post there and see who has figured this out.

I love how the topic on this thread changed. lol. Sorry about that. Yes there is another thread.

Swap the Liberty and Explorer over.

:confused::confused: What do you mean?

Oh, now I saw that Navigator sails year-round from Galveston...

But just for Liberty, Legend and Quantum are no sailings announced yet (apart from mariner and Voyager, which should be in Asia).

Legend is also scheduled for Australia and Asia, so either Liberty or Quantum should do Bermuda.

If Quantum does Bermuda, any ideas for Liberty in summer 2015??? :confused:

But just for Liberty, Legend and Quantum are no sailings announced yet (apart from mariner and Voyager, which should be in Asia).

Legend is also scheduled for Australia and Asia, so either Liberty or Quantum should do Bermuda.

Navigator full time since November 2013.

Liberty probably be Carribean or Europe

Until November 2015

I hope Europe to do TA back to Galveston.

It'll be in Ft Lauderdale till Nov 2015, when it's gets switched with Navigator. Navigator is moving to Asia sometime in 2016, it is unknown what she'll do till then.

If any ship will be doing Bermuda it'll be Quantum. If Bermuda is ready that is.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

May I ask where you saw this? On the latest deployment flyer, it shows Aus/NZ April th! Then someone mentioned the week after. I'm just sooo anxiously waiting for this!

Thanks!

an e-mail went out saying sailings would be open April 29th. My mistake, should be out in two weeks.

Currently the only ship doing Panama Canal cruises is Jewel of the Seas in May and Oct 2015.

Does anyone know whether Panama cruises between San Diego and Miami will be offered? As Legend is doing in 2014/15?

I inquired on the Majesty this past week. No one seems to know what legend is doing or about Panaman Canal. Legend is the only vision class up in the air right now. I'm very interested in doing Panama Canal in April 2016.

I don't understand why it's taking so long to release the Anthem sailings. They already know what it's going to be doing. What's the hold up?

I'm sure they'll release Quantum and Anthem at the same time. I think whats holding up Quantum right now is Bermuda.