Question for Copper 10-8

zentmrs

John -

Do you know who the officers will be for the Eurodam's April 13 Greek Isles cruise?

Thanks for all your great info!

EUDM 04/13/14 - scheduled are:

Capt. Henk Keijer

HD Marco van Belleghem

GRM Liesbeth Soors :)

DRM: Riza Harsyahdu

CD: J.T. Watters

Always subject to change!

EUDM 04/13/14 - scheduled are:

Capt. Henk Keijer

HD Marco van Belleghem

GRM Liesbeth Soors :)

DRM: Riza Harsyahdu

CD: J.T. Watters

Thanks John! A few more reasons to be super-excited for my trip!! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Hope this sailing has experienced and some familiar names manning the ship. Copper can you tell us who they will be and also the cruise director.

Hope Willy who we had for our wine steward last April is still onboard. He made our dinner dining such a pleasure.

My turn to request! ;)

Any knowledge of the Captain, Hotel Director and Cruise Directir for Rotterdam 06 SEPT 14? As always, much thanks!

That's seven months out Sspunk so a lot of things can happen and the schedules are not complete

As of now, the only one who is scheduled is her captain, Marco Carsjens. Give it another 3-4 months or so

Hope this sailing has experienced and some familiar names manning the ship. Copper can you tell us who they will be and also the cruise director.

Hope Willy who we had for our wine steward last April is still onboard. He made our dinner dining such a pleasure.

Capt. - Ane Jan Smit

HD - Darren Lewis

GRM - Annechelle Sy

DRM - Sumartha Komang

CD - Unk as of yet - new CD joining that day

Wine steward Willy disembarked on 27 JAN to start his vacation

That's seven months out Sspunk so a lot of things can happen and the schedules are not complete

As of now, the only one who is scheduled is her captain, Marco Carsjens. Give it another 3-4 months or so

Hey cut me some slack, bpnever sailed Rotterdam and am excited for the last sailing to Norway! ;)

Thank you, sir. We sailed with Mr. Carsjens on our disastrous Veendam sailing (failed inspections, room flood, etc). That makes me a bit nervous ...

Edited by sppunk

Dear Copper,

Thank you for all the information you provide on the Cruise Criitic message board. You seem like a great guy, I really like reading your posts.

If it is OK, I have a question for you too.

I sailed HAL twice and each time the Pinnacle Grill manager was named Ben ( Benjamin ). He is from the Netherlands and is very personable, he was great with his staff / team. His fiance ( maybe married now ), is a HAL co-worker originally from Peru.

Ben talked about possibly moving to Peru. I am not sure if he is still with HAL, since I last sailed with him on the Eurodam in March 2012.

Ben took really good care of me while dining at the Pinnacle Grill multiple times. Do you know if Ben is still with HAL what ship(s) he will be working on over the next 6 months or so? It would be great to sail with him again.

Thank you for your help and information.

soccer

Edited by soccerpapi
correct grammar

Dear Copper,

Thank you for all the information you provide on the Cruise Criitic message board. You seem like a great guy, I really like reading your posts.

If it is OK, I have a question for you too.

I sailed HAL twice and each time the Pinnacle Grill manager was named Ben ( Benjamin ). He is from the Netherlands and is very personable, he was great with his staff / team. His fiance ( maybe married now ), is a HAL co-worker originally from Peru.

Ben talked about possibly moving to Peru. I am not sure if he is still with HAL, since I last sailed with him on the Eurodam in March 2012.

Ben took really good care of me while dining at the Pinnacle Grill multiple times. Do you know if Ben is still with HAL what ship(s) he will be working on over the next 6 months or so? It would be great to sail with him again.

Thank you for your help and information.

soccer

Hi Futbal Papi;

Ben just left Prinsendam as PG Mngr last month for vac. Don't know his next ship/sched yet! Take care!

Hey cut me some slack, bpnever sailed Rotterdam and am excited for the last sailing to Norway! ;)

Thank you, sir. We sailed with Mr. Carsjens on our disastrous Veendam sailing (failed inspections, room flood, etc). That makes me a bit nervous ...

No prob! ;) Enjoy RTDM and Norway; great ship and country!

I'll be on the Fjords cruise on the Rotterdam in early August. I'll try to post my impressions soon after and will try to answer any questions.

Dear John!!! LOL!

Do you know who the officers etc.. will be on the 15 day Veendam Sailing SAN to FLL March 30th ?

Thank you.

Regards!

Dear CruiseWhere; ;)

Capt Chris Norman

HD Simon de Boer

GRM Yvonne Buitendijk

DRM Pulung Baskoro

CD Harvey Kowbel

• 1 month later...

Sorry for resurrecting this thread but it is the closest to my question.

I have always been terrible with names, and when I am responding to post-cruise surveys I never have the names to mention. I know I can write things down but most times it's the spur of the moment.

An example: I wanted to mention the young Pinnacle Grill manager currently on the NA. I really appreciated his attention and I thought the PG was well run on our March 2 cruise. He even showed up at our Villa on HMC to make sure our party was totally satisfied with his staff and the 'Butler product.'

So the question. Beyond carrying around a pen and notebook is there anyway to get names while on-board of not just the senior officers but sub-department leaders like the PG Manager?

Dennis

Sorry for resurrecting this thread but it is the closest to my question.

I have always been terrible with names, and when I am responding to post-cruise surveys I never have the names to mention. I know I can write things down but most times it's the spur of the moment.

An example: I wanted to mention the young Pinnacle Grill manager currently on the NA. I really appreciated his attention and I thought the PG was well run on our March 2 cruise. He even showed up at our Villa on HMC to make sure our party was totally satisfied with his staff and the 'Butler product.'

So the question. Beyond carrying around a pen and notebook is there anyway to get names while on-board of not just the senior officers but sub-department leaders like the PG Manager?

Dennis

Under contract at sea and does not usually post while in contract.

In a survey, lif you mention you forgot the name but give the persons title and dates Holland America should be able recognize to whom the kudos are intended i.e. Pinnacle Grill Manager.

Hi,

Just wondering if you could let us know who the captain, hotel manager and cruise director for April 18 Panama Canal cruise on the Zuiderdam are?

Also, on our Hawaiian cruise on the Zandam in the fall of 2011 we had a new cruise director named Anthony from England, is he still with HAL and if so do you know which ship and his last name? He was going to another ship following that cruise. He was the best CD of the 3 sailings we have had so far.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

Just wondering if you could let us know who the captain, hotel manager and cruise director for April 18 Panama Canal cruise on the Zuiderdam are?

Also, on our Hawaiian cruise on the Zandam in the fall of 2011 we had a new cruise director named Anthony from England, is he still with HAL and if so do you know which ship and his last name? He was going to another ship following that cruise. He was the best CD of the 3 sailings we have had so far.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I believe that Copper John is on board the Noordam and usually doesn't post when he's working. He joined the ship recently so doubt his contract will be finished by the time you cruise.

I believe that Copper John is on board the Noordam and usually doesn't post when he's working. He joined the ship recently so doubt his contract will be finished by the time you cruise.

He is posting a lot on Facebook - with pictures. Right now they are crossing the Atlantic.

The latest posts are about drills with stair climbing devices that assist passengers with mobility issues during emergencies.

He is posting a lot on Facebook - with pictures. Right now they are crossing the Atlantic.

The latest posts are about drills with stair climbing devices that assist passengers with mobility issues during emergencies.

What's his FB username?