fresh squeezed orange juice?

Jetswdo

I don't think so. My son got the premium card (can't remember the exact name) on the Royal at New Year's because he thought he would be able to get bottles of water, fresh squeezed juice, San Pellegrino, etc. - but it actually just included soda fountain pop, and mocktails - nothing more. On Celebrity his premium non-alcohol card could be used for anything that wasn't alcohol - tea, coffee, bottled water, freshly squeezed juice, San Pellegrino, Red Bull, etc. - so he was disappointed.

Our fault of course, for not clarifying what was included when we purchased the card. A lovely waitress in the Horizon Court sold it to us, and we just assumed it would be the same as Celebrity - and you know what happens when you assume ;)

Just wondering will the soda and more card include getting fresh squeezed orange juice on board the Royal? If so, where can I get it. I hate the watered down o.j. that is usually served at buffets..

Here the official list of whats covered from their site:

Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package,† entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.

It DOES say juices, but not sure if fresh squeezed OJ is in there. Actually, I am not even sure if they HAVE fresh squeezed other than maybe at breakfast.

If you are in a full suite, the OJ in Sabatinis at breakfast is fresh squeezed. Some mornings the mimosas have had too much pulp in them to my liking. Of course that is pretty expensive OJ if that is the only reason you pay for a full suite :D

Ok, is there any place on the ship in the am, I can get fresh squeezed oj, even if I have to pay extra to get it? We will be in a regular balcony cabin-

Can I go to Sabatini's just to get a glass of fresh squeezed oj? Is it available at bars on board?

Ok, is there any place on the ship in the am, I can get fresh squeezed oj, even if I have to pay extra to get it? We will be in a regular balcony cabin-

Can I go to Sabatini's just to get a glass of fresh squeezed oj? Is it available at bars on board?

No Sabatini's. I believe you can pay for fresh squeezed, but not on all ships. Ask at a bar or in the diningroom at breakfast. I doubt you can get it up in HC.

I don't think so. My son got the premium card (can't remember the exact name) on the Royal at New Year's because he thought he would be able to get bottles of water, fresh squeezed juice, San Pellegrino, etc. - but it actually just included soda fountain pop, and mocktails - nothing more. On Celebrity his premium non-alcohol card could be used for anything that wasn't alcohol - tea, coffee, bottled water, freshly squeezed juice, San Pellegrino, Red Bull, etc. - so he was disappointed.

Our fault of course, for not clarifying what was included when we purchased the card. A lovely waitress in the Horizon Court sold it to us, and we just assumed it would be the same as Celebrity - and you know what happens when you assume ;)

The Celebrity premium non-alcohol package is $18 plus gratuities a day. The Princess Soda and More package is $8.05 a day. I got the Celebrity package once and never once spent $18 on non-alcohol items. I did like that Celebrity carried Vitamin Water, though.

The Celebrity premium non-alcohol package is $18 plus gratuities a day. The Princess Soda and More package is $8.05 a day. I got the Celebrity package once and never once spent $18 on non-alcohol items. I did like that Celebrity carried Vitamin Water, though.

Wow, $18 per day on Celebrity for just maybe a couple more choices? I'll stick with Princess... I did get the UKP card and did get juices.. Albeit not orange juice.. But it does include juices!

The dining room which is open for breakfast will sell it.

It may vary where by ship, but the bar near one of the main pools also sells it all day long.

If you are in a full suite, the OJ in Sabatinis at breakfast is fresh squeezed. Some mornings the mimosas have had too much pulp in them to my liking. Of course that is pretty expensive OJ if that is the only reason you pay for a full suite :D

We love having breakfast at Sabatini's for several reasons: Quiet & Peaceful, Never Rushed, Fresh Squeezed OJ & Mimosas'.:D Just a great perk of the full suites.:rolleyes:

Edited by RetiredNTraveling
changes

We love having breakfast at Sabatini's for several reasons: Quiet & Peaceful, Never Rushed, Fresh Squeezed OJ & Mimosas'.:D Just a great perk of the full suites.:rolleyes:

Yes, Sabatini's is very nice at breakfast, but not enough of a reason to pay for a full suite. We cruise 100+ days a year. Hard to rationalize spending all that extra money.