Beverage Packages gratuities (newbie)

Bakpak

Hello,

First time cruiser here.

We are leaving Miami next saturday on the Reflection.

It probably has been ask a couple of times, but i couldn't find the information on the forum.

We have the 123go Classic beverage package.

1. I would like to know if the 15% gratuities is charge each time we order a drink or it would have been applied only on the package if we bought it.

2. Also, are we limited to ordering a maximum of $44/day in drinks ? Or it's unlimited and free as long as we keep ordering drinks included in the package ?

thanks a lot for your help !

The drink package is for unlimited drinks, you are not restricted to $44 per day. You pay 15% gratuity at the time you purchase the package; you do not have to pay any additional gratuity at the time you order a beverage (but you can always tip extra if you so desire).

The classic beverage package you are given on the 123 go offer already includes the gratuities, but as stated above, feel free to throw your waiters/bartenders/sommelier an extra tip for good service.

It is for unlimited drinks with a cap on beers up to $5 and and mixed cocktails at $8.

If you order anything that is over the limit price, you will pay the full price for that drink/beer. With the premium package, you would only pay the difference.

You can upgrade your package to the premium beverage package where pretty much everything is included in the $12 limit per drink.

If you are a wine drinker, you may want to look into this, as the premium package offers an extensive choice of wines, where as the classic is pretty limited.

Sorry another newbie question might as well add it to this thread rather than create my own.

I have the classic package as part of the 123 offer too. Can anyone provide me with a list of drinks I can get for that. Baileys is my number one choice as I love my baileys. A list would be great for both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks with prices. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sorry another newbie question might as well add it to this thread rather than create my own.

I have the classic package as part of the 123 offer too. Can anyone provide me with a list of drinks I can get for that. Baileys is my number one choice as I love my baileys. A list would be great for both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks with prices. Thanks

Bailey's is included. Go to this link and under Classic Package click on "pay one price" to see a representative list of what's included.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/planAndBook/tabLanding.do?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages#onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic_tab/onboard/asrPanel.do%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic&ComponentTypeId=30&categoryId=&currencyCode=USD

The classic beverage package you are given on the 123 go offer already includes the gratuities, but as stated above, feel free to throw your waiters/bartenders/sommelier an extra tip for good service.

It is for unlimited drinks with a cap on beers up to $5 and and mixed cocktails at $8.

If you order anything that is over the limit price, you will pay the full price for that drink/beer. With the premium package, you would only pay the difference.

You can upgrade your package to the premium beverage package where pretty much everything is included in the $12 limit per drink.

If you are a wine drinker, you may want to look into this, as the premium package offers an extensive choice of wines, where as the classic is pretty limited.

Raised to $6 beers and $13 premium drinks.

Hi Yellowfubaby,

I don't have a list of drinks you can get, but I do happen to know firsthand that Baileys is definitely available on the classic package.

Enjoy your cruise :)

Raised to $6 beers and $13 premium drinks.

Yes, but if you have the Premium Package, you can buy a $13 beer? My understanding is with the Classic Package you can only get a $6 beer but with the Premium Package, you can get a $13 beer?

Classic is $6 beer cap and $8 drink cap, anything over you pay it all not the difference. Premium is a $13 cap, anything over you only pay the difference. If you spend any time in Michales going thru the craft beer selection, I did, or as my wife liked, the wine selection, up grade to the Premium. Oh, there is no cost limit:eek: you can bellie up to your livers content:D

OP, the tip is included, FYI, not all bars stock the same things. We liked to spend more time at the Sunset Bar on the Aft. My wife liked a Peter Layman Cab, covered on the Premium pkg. Peter, ( if he is back from vacation ) did not have it, but got it! At the end of the cruise we had a hand shake that made him smile!!

Edited by wallie5446

Hello,

First time cruiser here.

We are leaving Miami next saturday on the Reflection.

It probably has been ask a couple of times, but i couldn't find the information on the forum.

We have the 123go Classic beverage package.

1. I would like to know if the 15% gratuities is charge each time we order a drink or it would have been applied only on the package if we bought it.

2. Also, are we limited to ordering a maximum of $44/day in drinks ? Or it's unlimited and free as long as we keep ordering drinks included in the package ?

thanks a lot for your help !

As a matter of curiosity, where did you come up with the word "newbie"? I know what it is intended to mean, but I cannot find any written authorization for same. I have not found it in any lexicon, nor in any source providing proper words.

Thank you all for your precious help.

As for the word "newbie" from my understanding it means "beginner".

I wanted to warn readers that it was probably a dumb question that i was asking.

Btw i'm a french canadian so it may sometimes be hard to understand my words

Farewell and thanks again !

As a matter of curiosity, where did you come up with the word "newbie"? I know what it is intended to mean, but I cannot find any written authorization for same. I have not found it in any lexicon, nor in any source providing proper words.

It comes under possibly any of the headings of... colloquialism, etymology, idiom, lingo, slang, social linguistics, vernacular, etc.

Words (like dress codes, music and dancing) come and go, they aren't all found ONLY in a law dictionary.

Google (verb, not proper noun, and not to be confused with googol) "urban dictionary."

300 years ago, if you checked under a hood, you would have found a Monk, 30 years ago a carburetor, and today, a fuel injected hybrid, and tomorrow, perhaps just an electric motor or a Mr. Fusion.)

Edited by teecee60

If the classic package is good for $13 drinks (same as the premium package) what is the point of upgrading. I thought the limit was $8 on the classic package.

Classic up to $8, Premium up to $13.

If you are on a ship with a Michael's Club craft beer selection, and you like good beers, or you want to do the Molecular Bar(all $12),or you want to get the good stuff at the Martini Bar, you have to go premium.

The Michael's Club beers on the Silhouette makes the decision manditory for us. Get another couple , order 4 nice ones, and have your own tasting party. Hard to go through 64 by yourself.:p