Zumba on Eclipse

Jane2357

Can anyone recently back from the Eclipse tell me what times the Zumba class is being offered. We've got a group from our roll call that will be joining in the fun. I've searched the threads and can't find times. Anyone recently back if you could tell us the location (pool or elsewhere and the times). Also if you participated how would you rate the instructor and space. Thanks.

Can anyone recently back from the Eclipse tell me what times the Zumba class is being offered. We've got a group from our roll call that will be joining in the fun. I've searched the threads and can't find times. Anyone recently back if you could tell us the location (pool or elsewhere and the times). Also if you participated how would you rate the instructor and space. Thanks.

Reflection was between 9 am & 10 am and then again at 4 pm - 5 pm

Space is small and gets smaller and smaller as more and more guests join. An elderly gentelman nearly fell into the pool...would have if a another guy getting out of the pool didn't stop his fall.

On sea days on Eclipse TA it was twice/day. Kept us hopping! I think it was around 10 in the morning and maybe 2 or 3 in the aft. How soon we forget! The instructor was Ron but I think he was getting off when we did, for a while. Hopefully he will be back for your cruise. He was very good. It was held in the sky lounge but was moved out to the pool as the weather got warmer. It was really too hot out there so they moved it back inside.

We had a few rough days and it was a bit scary trying to keep our balance, but no one fell.

It will be listed in the daily.

Edited by YVR cruiser

Hi. Just back from the Eclipse. Zumba seemed to be everyday at around 9 and 4. In the mornings it was held in the Sky Lounge I guess so it wouldn't disrupt people in the cabins below the pool area and it 4 it was either held in the Sky lounge or at the pool. The instructor was Ron and he seemed to be good but I wouldn't know first hand, I was only a spectator. Hope this helps!

Oh man...how could I forget to discuss Zumba in my review? As mentioned, it seemed to be twice a day with a guy named Ron. Ron was pretty energetic and certainly seemed perfect for this role. And then there was Ron's biggest groupie, whom we referred to as "Zumba Queen." She was front-and-center every time we saw it, decked out in a different Zumba-branded outfit each time. It was quite a spectacle.