Whiskey and Coke?

Glassmcr1981

So many threads on the classic beverage package with the current promotion, but I've yet to find an answer to this question - Will I be able to get a whiskey and coke with the classic package? Doesn't need to be anything fancy, so long as it's included I'll be happy :) Thanks is advance!

So many threads on the classic beverage package with the current promotion, but I've yet to find an answer to this question - Will I be able to get a whiskey and coke with the classic package? Doesn't need to be anything fancy, so long as it's included I'll be happy :) Thanks is advance!

Absolutely! Relax and be happy. :)

I think the canadian club and club soda was $8.00 one evening...so yes, that would be included

Others have said yes already, but for the benefit of those with similar questions let me explain why.

For most drinks the prices, and what is included in the package, is determined more by the spirits that are used in the drink than by the drink itself. There are a few exceptions to this including the drinks at the Molecular bar on S class which are very involved with special ingredients and the Martinis at the Martini bar which are very large - more like a double.

But most common drinks including those with soda, standard mixers, frozen drinks, and others will fall within the classic package if made with the basic and some nice call brand spirits included in the classic package. The Premium package is only needed for these types of cocktails if you request theym made with the top shelf spirits not included in the classic package.

If you look at the package descriptions on this page: Click here you'll notice that a word is underlined in the first sentence of the first paragraph in each package level's description. Click on that and you'll see a sample of the spirits included in that package. There will be others available on board.

For example the classic package offers several types of whiskey and whisky (you do know the difference between whiskey and whisky don't you - if not ask a Scot) including Johnny Walker Red, Dewars White Label, J & B, Cutty Sark, Canadian Club, Seagram's VO, Seagram's 7, Jameson, Jim Beam and Jack Daniel's. There are some nice call brands there! The premium package expands this list to include Johnny Walker Black, Glenfiddich Pure Malt, Dewars 12 year old, Chivas Regal, Glenlivet, Crown Royal, Tangle Ridge, Old Black Bush, Knob Creek and Blanton's Single Barrel. There may be some other choices on board for both packages as well.

I had the classic package on the Equinox Nov 2013 TA, I had Crown Royal for the whole trip :D

I realize things change but I had Glenfiddich on the Classic package, yet it's listed on the Premium. Just like your example.

Best thing to do is ask on board at your favorite bar if what you want is covered on the Classic. If it's something you just can't live without or can't find something else to drink then upgrade the package.

Edited by ORV