Faster to the Fun sold out?

LVDFW

Keep checking. There IS the possibility they will open more up, however, you have to be diligent about checking. I checked up to 5X per day, with no luck.:mad::mad: But I have read posts on here from much luckier people.:o:o

Good Luck!!!!!:D:D

how and where do you check for openings for f2f? are cruise in dec is also sold out of them on the breeze.

They are under excursions. If you go to the Carnival website > manage > my booking, click on your booking number and you will see a tab that has activities. Click the button for shop activites and it will come up with a list of activites for your cruise and destinations. That's where I found FTTF.

We only booked our cruise about 2 months ahead and it was available then. I must have just been lucky to book when they had released a few more. I find it hard to believe it wasn't sold out before that. I keep checking now to see if they let anymore go.

ETA - I'm sure there is a quicker way but that's how I check.

Edited by 1kaper

I have sailed twice now and the second time I spent the extra miney for FTTF, I HIGHLY rrecommend it if your are not up in the gold or higher VIFP club. Im hoping I can pirchase it for my cruise in march but its currently sold out. :-(

LVDFW: I'm going on that same cruise out of Galveston and have checking about FTTF, I hear they book up really fast. Hopefully something will open up as it gets closer to the cruise

The price really did go up overnight! I was checking for price drops again (got a $200 price drop from when we first booked in October) it's crazy how that happened so quickly, hope there are more price drops to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have sailed twice now and the second time I spent the extra miney for FTTF, I HIGHLY rrecommend it if your are not up in the gold or higher VIFP club. Im hoping I can pirchase it for my cruise in march but its currently sold out. :-(

I am gold, gold doesn't give you boarding priviledges or any of the other FTTF perks.

I've been wanting to get this for our upcoming cruise in March. I check everyday,

sometimes 3 or 4 times during the course of the day. I checked this morning and it was still sold out, just happened to check a few minutes ago and there were 2 available. I snatched those up quick. It pays to be persistent I guess.

I am booked on the Glory Feb 2015 and it is not showing up in my excursion list as a choice. I can't imagine that it is sold out already??? But also, no excursions at all come up in my list. I know it's more than a year. Anyone have more info?

Edited by jeanne_stein

LVDFW: I'm going on that same cruise out of Galveston and have checking about FTTF, I hear they book up really fast. Hopefully something will open up as it gets closer to the cruise

The price really did go up overnight! I was checking for price drops again (got a $200 price drop from when we first booked in October) it's crazy how that happened so quickly, hope there are more price drops to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It went up $60 between Fri > Sat. Wished I booked Friday.

Just got mine today too!!! So excited! I have been checking daily. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. I had to double check cause I couldnt believe my eyes... about stumble trying to get to my purse. It was quite comical.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

We sail the Sunshine December 14, 2014. Is FTTF really worth the extra money? There is 4 of us. My Mom is handicap and will have a handicap scooter. Not sure if that makes a difference with boarding or not. We'll be driving and I hope to arrive the night before and stay close to the port.