April

PSULion

Anyone know why the April cruises out of Nice are priced so absurdly low? Thinking about doing the B2B, but want to make sure I am not missing something.

Thanks, PSULion

Maybe because they just passed final payment.......

How low is low? It would be interesting to compare those prices for what we paid.

I was able to find as low as 1199/person for a 7 night itinerary and 1399 for 11 night in that timeframe. out of Nice or Rome.

Are we allowed to discuss pricing here as long as we don't mention which agency?

PSULion

Discussing TAs not allowed,but..

Azamara website are showing these low prices clearly.

Choose your Country,then prices,low to high.

An example:

22nd April departure on Quest in Int £786,o/v £i.i50,ball £1.514 pp

'' " " " " " $1,199,o/v $$1,799,ball $2,399 pp

My understanding is if you book o/v or above prior to the end of the month you qualify for the onshore on us promotion & of course if you do back to back you get an extra VERY good discount.

125 % single supplement also applies to some of these April cruises.

Seems rude not to book :)

My understanding is if you book o/v or above prior to the end of the month you qualify for the onshore on us promotion & of course if you do back to back you get an extra VERY good discount.

125 % single supplement also applies to some of these April cruises.

Seems rude not to book :)

I took advantage of these sales and I'm doing a B2B2B. I was already booked on the trans-Atlantic, but with those prices I couldn't resist! Besides, like you said I didn't want to be rude! :D

However, you do not get the free shore excursions with those prices, as the ONSHORE ON US promotion is not combinable with any other offer or promotion.

I am also considering the 22 April cruise on Quest as the current prices seem very good. I am hesitating, because there are two days in Livorno, one of which is 25 April which is Liberation Day, a public holiday in Italy so everything could be shut with limited public transport.

I see that they are also discounting Monaco Grand Prix cruises as well.

On TV channel 8 days including flights from UK £1299.

Nothing to do with the late lamented Ediies brainwave to offer 2 category upgrade earlier this season.

Obviously they could/ did not sell any inside/ocean view so now they are having to discount again.

Surely with proper marketing this would have been a sell out as a hotel for the Grand Prix would probably be £500 for weekend alone!!!.

This price includes upgrade from inside to ocean-view so no doubt in 3 weeks time they will be offering insides at £800.

What a way to run a cruise line.