food photos

LHT28

I love cuisine too, and people but please be considerate that others may not share your passion and find then highly repulsive.

Here in Hawaii its rather upsetting to se some cultures snapping pictures of each other and their food all throughout their meal.

The ease and availability of a whole range of gadgets has fosters a false belief that "everyone" loves them. They don't.

Just because you can do something, does that mean thus that you should?

Terry apologized to you. I think you could have been more gracious in your reply. The thread title says "Food Photos" and I believe that the majority of people on this Board appreciate cruisers who take the time and effort to make our wait for our own cruise go faster by sharing these pictures with us.

Terry. - I hope you are having a fabulous time and we really appreciate you letting us see what you see.

Catherine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Terry

I for one appreciate your taking the time to snap a photo

If we are dining with others we ask if they mind if we snap a shot of OUR dish..if they object no problem ...

I have yet to have someone say it is an issue

It is not like people are running around the room snapping photos of everyone's food

I find people that talk loudly about BS much more annoying

Lyn

Thanks Catherine, Baychilla and Lyn,

Certainly only take pictures of our own food! Appreciate your comments.

Will certainly be sure to ask permission of others at the table in the future.

We're having a wonderful time, though Roatan was cancelled today due to very windy weather. We are getting an extra sea day instead. I am somewhat disappointed as I wanted to try out my new snorkeling skills there. Still, it's hard to complain when the Captain has our safety as priority, and a day on board is not exactly a hardship is it! I'm lazing by the pool as I post this....feeling happy from the HUGE raspberries and blackberries I just ate with yogurt as the Terrace......

Happy cruising

Terry