Kids Activities on Star Princess

shiner6

Hi!

I love this forum--sooo helpful...I need any info on the Kids activities on Star Princess--Going to Alaska this June and want to plan ahead-I appreciate any tips/pointers/Helpful hints. I have cruised only Disney in the past and of course they are superb at Kids activities. I realize that this will be different-I chose this ship for the itinerary, not the characters (although I do like characters of ALL types!):p Thanks for your help:D

You don't mention the ages of your kids. You can find the kids club schedules for the Shockwaves (8-12) and Remix (teen) groups here: http://s204.photobucket.com/user/cruisinmama06/library/Princess%20Patters?sort=3&page=1

These were for the Golden Princess, round-trip Seattle in 2011. They should give you an idea of types of activities, hours on sea/port days, etc. Despite what the previous poster said, they DO have Alaska-specific activities, particularly if you go to Glacier Bay.

:pThanks,

She will just turn 8 in April so I am concerned that she might be the youngest in her age group. I have only Disney ships to compare from experience and they did a great job, just wondered what I might expect--I know this will be different because of the Alaska itinerary and I am hoping it will be great!!!

:pThanks,

She will just turn 8 in April so I am concerned that she might be the youngest in her age group. I have only Disney ships to compare from experience and they did a great job, just wondered what I might expect--I know this will be different because of the Alaska itinerary and I am hoping it will be great!!!

If she is anything like my daughter (now almost 15) she would rather be the youngest in her group than be stuck with a bunch of 3 year olds. :eek:

My daughter was 12 on our cruise, so at the top end of the group, but luckily there were enough kids that they split the group into 8-10 and 11-12. Maybe the same will happen on your cruise so your daughter will be in a group closer to her age.