Online Boarding Docs

I just completed the online boarding documents for our trip on the Explorer. At the end of the process when it came to print, the document had ALL our names on it as well as one bar code with my name listed next to it. After printing I was then able to print out a bar coded document for each of my two children. However, I could not access a page to print out my DW's page. So I have mine and one for each of my two kids.

I'm not sure but is she included in my bar code or does each person need their own separate barcoded document? Hopefully this makes sense. I did contact RCCL who gave a hesistant 'everything is fine'. I'm not entirely convinced. Has anyone else had this problem in printing out boarding docs?

Thanks in advance.

My husband and I filled out all the doc's on Sunday Night. Hubby was on his computer checking him and 1 daughter in, I was on my computer checking me and the other daughter in.

His doc's are 2 pages long since he took all responsibility for paying all of our purchases. My doc's are only 1 page , and has both me and my daughter on them!

So, looking at the doc's now, mine and hubbies both have only 1 barcode on them, but each has one of our daughters with one of us! Does that make any sense at all???

I guess I should mention that we have 2 cabins.

Hope I didn't confuse you more!

Ollie:)

Do you even need to print the online docs??? I would think they have all the information in their computer when you get there. And worst case, if there is a problem, they just fill out the form there and it takes a few extra minutes. It's not like doing it online is a REQUIREMENT.

Do you even need to print the online docs??? I would think they have all the information in their computer when you get there. And worst case, if there is a problem, they just fill out the form there and it takes a few extra minutes. It's not like doing it online is a REQUIREMENT.

Actually, it sounds like they were doing the on-line check-in, not just the online boarding docs. For some of the ships, you can check in online, print off the docs with the bar code, and when you get to the ship just hand them the docs with the bar code printed on it and they hand you your seapass. If you haven't done online check-in, then even if you've filled out the boarding docs, you still have to wait in line, and go through the process of setting up your seapass account.

Actually, it sounds like they were doing the on-line check-in, not just the online boarding docs. For some of the ships, you can check in online, print off the docs with the bar code, and when you get to the ship just hand them the docs with the bar code printed on it and they hand you your seapass. If you haven't done online check-in, then even if you've filled out the boarding docs, you still have to wait in line, and go through the process of setting up your seapass account.

That's exactly what I was doing. But I only have three printouts. One for me - which is 2 pages long as it also contains all the credit card info for the seapass account and then one for each of my 2 sons (which are much shorter in length). I have gone back in to the system and no matter what I tried, I could not get to a page that would allow me to print out my wife's bar code. It says on the summary page that her check-in is complete, but when I select the button to print out my record I get now only myself - no longer my kids barcodes. I did notice that next to the barcode on my printout there is a number which is followed by a "-1" . I checked each of my kids and they have the same number but their's is followed by "-3" and "-4". This indicated to me by wife should have a barcode with a number followed by "-2".

I guess my overall question is how many printouts are you supposed to have? One for the entire family OR a printout for each member of your family (therefore four)?

Thanks again.

My printout has my wife and 2 kids along with me on it.Only one sheet with 4 names....I hope that is right.........I can't get seperate sheets for my kids........it will only let me print one sheet with all of us on it.

Ours is only one sheet and has two bar codes on it one at the top and one at the bottom we figures this was one for each of us? not sure but we are one paper at fist when I looked at it I thought it was only for my financee but then noticed my name on there too. We thought that it was because the booking has his name as primary name? not sure since this is all new. Maybe someone can post that has sailed after doing this. MisterBill99 no you do not "have" to fill out the papers on line but it sure does make lines quicker at the terminal, and that was with the old boarding docs. so figure this will make it even better.

Archived