Boarding time for Millenium in Hong Kong

bobhsv

Our cruise on Millenium has two days in Hong Kong before departure. I have read elsewhere that the boarding time for the 2nd day is 3pm, re the drill etc. The ship is listed to leave at 8pm, and some of us have organised full day tours on this day. 3pm seems very early, esp when we have boarded the day before.

Can anyone verify the latest boarding time for this second (last) day. Thanks.

Edited by bobhsv

I'm not sure about your cruise, but we have just returned from a cruise on Millennium that overnighted in Singapore for the first night. Departure time was 3pm on the second day, and everyone had to be back on board by 12 noon. There was muster drill at 2pm, and we sailed on time at 3pm.

Based on this I would assume if you are sailing at 8pm that your all aboard time would be around 4-5pm.

We weren't aware of this until we boarded and had assumed we could be off the ship until closer to sailaway time.

Our cruise on Millenium has two days in Hong Kong before departure. I have read elsewhere that the boarding time for the 2nd day is 3pm, re the drill etc. The ship is listed to leave at 8pm, and some of us have organised full day tours on this day. 3pm seems very early, esp when we have boarded the day before.

Can anyone verify the latest boarding time for this second (last) day. Thanks.

I was on this cruise at Christmastime. Just let them know you are on a tour and you will be allowed to stay out later than 3pm. I think you will have to be back by 5pm because of passport collection.