Can I take Diet Dr Pepper onboard Westerdam?

minimartha

We've never sailed HAL before and I have a silly question.

Royal Carribean,Carnival and Celebrity mainly carry coke products so I always go to the store before we board and get my 14 diet dr pepper's and carry them onboard with me. Will Holland America let me do this? Assuming they don't carry Pepsi Products or Diet Dr Pepper. They don't do they?

Thanks

Great !! Thanks... Sometimes I can find Diet Dr In ports but not always. Last year we cruised out of San Juan and I waited until we got there to get any. We went to like 5 stores and none to be found. I was having bad withdrawls lol... I did find some in St Martin though

I am a Diet Dr Pepper Girl myself our last cruise over New Years I discover these small plastic bottles of Diet DP and I was able to just pack those in my luggage and distribute them between luggage so not to have too much weight. It worked out perfect, they came in an 8 pack. I plan to do it again for our up coming NCL Jewel cruise.

I am a Diet Dr Pepper Girl myself our last cruise over New Years I discover these small plastic bottles of Diet DP and I was able to just pack those in my luggage and distribute them between luggage so not to have too much weight. It worked out perfect, they came in an 8 pack. I plan to do it again for our up coming NCL Jewel cruise.

That's good to know they didn't burst. I put some in a small bag and checked it to go to the room when we got to the port once and one exploded where they threw the bag. I always just carry them through check in but I've never tried it in my more sturdy big luggage

I've actually done ok on Weight Watchers while cruising. Lol.last year I did B2B on The Valor and was really worried about gaining. I walked every morning and picked active excursions and then ate off the light menu and didn't eat dessert every night. After two weeks I wasn't craving massive amounts of food anyway. (Except cream brûlée) hehe :D