Lunch at specialty restaurants

virginialucy

I'm hoping that on my upcoming cruise I can have lunch at one of the specialty restaurants. Do they serve the same menu at lunch as they do for dinner? If not, do any of you know what might be on the menu? (I'm mainly interested in eating at Lawn Club Grill or Tuscan if offered. We'll definitely be having dinner in Murano.) Also, is there a dress code at lunch, or can you wear daytime attire?

The only time I've ever seen a specialty restaurant open during the day was when we sailed to Alaska on the Century. They opened Murano for lunch on the day we viewed the Hubbard Glacier. I believe the cost was $20 pp but could very well be wrong. The menu did feature different dishes from what was offered at dinner but was not very extensive. I believe DH and I both had on jeans and sweaters, but keep in mind, this was in Alaska so it's not like we were in beach attire.

The Silhouette will have the Lawn Grill open for lunch, weather permitting. I seem to remember the cost for lunch was $25.00 but that was in December 2012. As far as the menu goes, I never had dinner in the Lawn Grill so not sure if it is the same menu. Tuscan has been open for lunch but you would have to check once boarding. Have had lunch in Murano but that was with the ship's tour.

As far as dress code, there was no dress code for lunch in the Lawn Grill.

Edited by wv4891

They have one special lunch in both Murano and Tuscan Grill. The menu is not the same at all. For us, the lunch in Murano was part of a special event where we were in the galley and made parts of the luncheon ourselves. To be honest, the food was not good and not worth the price. In Tuscan, it was a special menu and if I remember correctly, the charge was $25.

They offered lunch at the Lawn Club Grille last April on Sihlouette.

It was 25.00.

And I have had lunch in Tuscan as well.....it was also 25.00.

Sometimes they offer it, sometimes they don't. I would suggest asking

about it after you board the ship.

On a recent Solstice trip we went to the lunch at Murano and Tuscan for around $25 each. They both offered a limited menu, but lobster was offered at Murano. We thought the food at both restaurants was excellent as always. I loved going to Tuscan for lunch and enjoying the view. We eat dinner late and had not had the chance to enjoy the view in daylight. As for booking, we learned from previous trips that they are not advertised so we went around the first day or so of the cruise and enquired and easily booked in.