Pandora Charms

Chigirlcruzin

I am on my second Pandora bracelet. This one is rather tropical, with blues and turquoise beads, cruise ship, sunglasses, passport, suitcase, flip flip charms. When I was in Vegas, they had Vegas specific charms available only I'm Vegas. Do the ports have any port specific charms? I'd love to save room on this second bracelet.

I am on my second Pandora bracelet. This one is rather tropical, with blues and turquoise beads, cruise ship, sunglasses, passport, suitcase, flip flip charms. When I was in Vegas, they had Vegas specific charms available only I'm Vegas. Do the ports have any port specific charms? I'd love to save room on this second bracelet.

If you will be in St. Maarten, I think you can find 'tropical' charms.

When we were in St Thomas a couple of years ago I was able to pick up charms that fit my Pandora but were rather unique. They were larimar and either whales tales, dolphins or sea horses on other silver parts of the bead. Found them in a shop outside of the port area that is almost straight ahead as you exit but a bit up on the hill. The store was up onto a porch and was to the right. Sold jewellery and a few other souvenirs. Haven't seen much else since then. I was glad to have my bracelet with me as I bought about 5 and not all fit on the Pandora.

First let me say I wish I had of invented this stuff. Its a lisence to print money. Even if I got dividends on all the stuff I've bought my wife I'd be well off. I have never seen port specific charms in Pandora brand. They were selling a knock off on board our last Princess cruise and I did notice a couple of island charms. As it wasn't the real thing and the wife thought they looked cheap she didn't pick anything up.

I purchased the Pandora Colosseum charm in Rome. If you look online you will be able to see all Pandora charms available anywhere in the world. I think you're going to have a better chance getting off brand charms if you are looking port-specific.

Edited by LrgPizza

Does anybody know if Pandora stores have port specific charms? I'd prefer Pandora brand. I was in a Pandora store in Vegas that had the Vegas charms.

Last time in Philipsburg, St Maarten we stopped into their Pandora store and asked. They didn't carry anything specific to them at that time...2 years ago.

• 1 month later...

St John, USVI has a shop called Freebird, they have sterling charms that fit my Pandora bracelet.

Beautiful charms and very different. I think they have an online shop of you've already been to USVI. :)

We were in St Maarten last April. The Pandora store had the Pandora cruise ship engraved with Maarten on it. Very nice.

I would love to get one of those charms for my Pandora bracelet as well. I have seen the cruise ship charm and wanted to get it in May at one of the ports. Do you remember how much it was with the engraving? I am going to get it regardless, hope they have plenty in stock :)

I didn't price it because I already had one. I am guessing 40-45 but you will save tax and you will have a special one of a kind cruise ship charm. I just finished my bracelet....started it in Cabo in 2011. I like to mix in some charms with gold accents like the gold anchor and have some blue muranos. What does your bracelet look like?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I didn't price it because I already had one. I am guessing 40-45 but you will save tax and you will have a special one of a kind cruise ship charm. I just finished my bracelet....started it in Cabo in 2011. I like to mix in some charms with gold accents like the gold anchor and have some blue muranos. What does your bracelet look like?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

My bracelet tells a story. My children gave it to me for Christmas two years ago. They put the "angel" charm on it and said it was because I was there Guardian Angel. :) Since then they have given me charms that have meaning and I have also purchased one when I can where I travel. I bought the "dice" charm in Vegas and the "beach sandal" in Cancun last year. One of my granddaughters bought me the "tulip" charm because she helped me plant tulips. One bought me the "purse" charm because she likes to go shopping with me. I also got the "horseshoe" charm from one of my daughters because I am huge Indianapolis Colts fan... I think you get the picture. I LOVE my bracelet!!

When I was in Falmouth, Jamaica I got a real Pandora bead that is silver with a gold anchor on it. Since we were on Royal Caribbean, Falmouth is an RC port, and the anchor is RCCL's symbol, I decided this was a great souvenir.

Does anybody know if Pandora stores have port specific charms? I'd prefer Pandora brand. I was in a Pandora store in Vegas that had the Vegas charms.

I haven't seen them in Ports (although I have seen the Pandora brand) but I did buy a charm in Seattle called Seattle which was lovely but nothing that related it to Seattle. I can't imagine they won't think of this eventually ... I too am on my second bracelet and I want them all to be travel related.

• 2 months later...

I was able to purchase an engraved ship charm in St Maarten for $65. I bought the passport charm in St Thomas. Pandora charged $70 with engraving. The price was broke down on the receipt, $45 for charm, $25 for engraving.

These were bought at the Pandora stores in port the second week of May.

Both stores had several engraved charms to choose from.

Collaseum for Rome, I did a cappacino cup for Naples/Capri, I did a peacock eye for Turkey, Mykonos was a blue charm, I got La Sagrada Familia charm for Barcelona, Statue of Liberty for NJ, Apple for Big Apple...Maple Leaf for Canada, that's what I remember offhand,

Bernadette

I was able to purchase an engraved ship charm in St Maarten for $65. I bought the passport charm in St Thomas. Pandora charged $70 with engraving. The price was broke down on the receipt, $45 for charm, $25 for engraving.

These were bought at the Pandora stores in port the second week of May.

Both stores had several engraved charms to choose from.

Did you buy these at a Pandora brand store or another store selling Pandora?

I just bought Pandora: Mile marker '0' dangle in Key West and Bahamas dangle in Nassau. Last year in Canada I bought a Maple leaf and a Lighthouse charm in Halifax and New Brunswick... they are not Pandora but supposedly made in Canada to fit Pandora.

Does anyone know of any other charms that represent other islands or city? My SIL has a lighthouse from Bermuda and several others from St. Maarten and San Juan from last years cruise.

BTW, does anyone know the metal used for the BP bracelets and charms? I don't buy silver-plated beads anymore which don't stand up to wear. Got skunked on a few from ebay so far... rather spend my money on Pandora or other solid silver .925 beads.