New Main Dinning Room Menus coming soon

galliegirlie

Nickle and Dimeing is a term used to describe the push of a company to pull every bit of money out of someone.

Incorrect. The term is used when there are mandatory extra fees on top of marketed price, for example charging for keycard during the check-in or having an extra charge for getting even a simple plastic cup on top of the drink price in the bar (souvenir cup is an optional update).

I believe you're misinformed. They may not have had lobster on your recent cruise on the Sky, but the latest menus from the Getaway clearly show lobster night (surf and turf) on the menu (there's a link posted right on this thread in the post immediately preceding yours), and my understanding is the new menus introduced on the Getaway are being rolled out to the remainder of the fleet.

We had surf and turf on our last cruise, but the surf was three mini over buttered and over garlicked prawns. We certainly missed the lobster.

Well Lobster will no longer be on MDR menus--Lobster Night is canceled and the steak will be very thin sirloin. I was told those items will continue to be available upon request at the Specialty Restaurants. I feel like we are being nickled and dimed...:(

Wha wha wha what? NO lobster?

I am cancelling all future NCL cruises

• 3 weeks later...
Are the new menu also on the Spirit right now, or are there still the old ones?

I haven't seen any reports of new menus on older ships yet, one post somewhere here said that they'd roll out on older ships during the summer.

I haven't seen any reports of new menus on older ships yet, one post somewhere here said that they'd roll out on older ships during the summer.

ok, thanx. So then I hope we will still have the old menu, as I think it was better (from what I read about the new one).