Positive Customer Service Experience

SissasMomE

Just the highlights here ... I was going to upgrade our cabin, but would have ended up losing all of my extra points for booking early and a latitude offer, plus some other freebies I had gotten when making my original booking a year ago. Not only did NCL upgrade me for free, but they kept all of my perks in place. Thank you NCL! I sure do appreciate the wonderful customer service you have shown to me!

Just the highlights here ... I was going to upgrade our cabin, but would have ended up losing all of my extra points for booking early and a latitude offer, plus some other freebies I had gotten when making my original booking a year ago. Not only did NCL upgrade me for free, but they kept all of my perks in place. Thank you NCL! I sure do appreciate the wonderful customer service you have shown to me!

Very Happy for you!

Just goes to show how haphazard their customer service can be when compared to what happened to me AND what they are DEFINITELY capable of!

Wonderful

What kind of upgrade did you get? Last I knew was you were in an aft suite.

No, that was for the Breakaway, which I cancelled. I didn't book a suite for the Getaway because my parents are coming, and there's no way they would "waste" money like that lol The upgrades weren't a big deal. They moved us from a regular balcony to a B6. What was the big deal was I was going to pay to move our cabin and my parents cabin, but would have lost everything - my triple points, my OBCs, plus the other little freebies I had for booking early. I contacted them about it, and not only did they let me keep everything I initially booked with, but they upgraded both cabins for free. I just thought they went above what they needed to do, and wanted to relay a positive experience.

No, that was for the Breakaway, which I cancelled. I didn't book a suite for the Getaway because my parents are coming, and there's no way they would "waste" money like that lol The upgrades weren't a big deal. They moved us from a regular balcony to a B6. What was the big deal was I was going to pay to move our cabin and my parents cabin, but would have lost everything - my triple points, my OBCs, plus the other little freebies I had for booking early. I contacted them about it, and not only did they let me keep everything I initially booked with, but they upgraded both cabins for free. I just thought they went above what they needed to do, and wanted to relay a positive experience.

So happy for you!

Now I cant wait to read your review

72 more days

:)