Is Oasis High Heel Friendly?

Don't know the ratio, but many women wear high heals (including me) and there seems to be no issue. There are some areas, like dance floors, that are wood, so you will need to be careful. "Rocky walking" from a swaying ship seems more of an issue than slipping.

Good luck and be careful

M

I did not wear heels on the Oasis, as I don't consider them "vacation friendly", but I did wear various types of shoes, and I don't recall any overly slippery surfaces, aside from the pool area (where I did see a kid fall, but of course he was running), but I imagine you wouldn't be wearing your heels there. I'm a clutz, so if there was anything to slip on, I would have found it. I believe the dining room was carpeted. I would worry more about wearing them on a moving ship, as someone mentioned, although on our trip there was really only one night where that might have been an issue.

I think that Deck 5/Promenade could be a potential slippery area as I dont think it was carpetted, i think it was tiled, but many wore them on there without issue. Me, I hate heels lol, give me sneakers any day of the week (hi fluffysue i know you LOL!)

I love my heels for the evenings & was just wondering what the carpet to slippery floor surface ratio is on Oasis?? Is the MDR carpet?? I'm trying to figure out which shoes to pack.

TIA!

:D

I always have my heels on at night. The only place I ever find it difficult on any ship is the promenade and on oasis class Central Park. Central Park has some slight up and downs and the promenade is an uneven surface kinda like walking on pavers. Just take it slow if the heels are real high.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I always wear 6" heels on the ship, but have yet to wear them outside of the stateroom. My wife won't let me!

Don't forget to tip your waitresses!!!

ummmmmm:confused::confused:

I always have my heels on at night. The only place I ever find it difficult on any ship is the promenade and on oasis class Central Park. Central Park has some slight up and downs and the promenade is an uneven surface kinda like walking on pavers. Just take it slow if the heels are real high.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I found the same thing on the AOS, the promenade can be a bit tricky. :cool:

Thanks everyone!!

:D