RCL Club Royale question

Tkriger

Just got off the Independence, which was my first cruise in Club Royale. Had a blast, enjoyed not having to carry cash with me, just took it off my account. Even had some good luck, hitting both a 4oak and straight flush in Ultimate Texas Holdem, plus a straight flush in my 10 minute 3 card poker session.

My question (which I meant to ask the host), is does membership expire if I don't take a cruise every year? I don't think I'll be able to cruise again until late 2015, just wondering if I'll lose my membership.

Congrats on the nice hits. I hope you had a decent bet up at the time!

X2 with the other poster. Your membership will remain, but any rebate will expire after 1 year. You can call them in a few weeks to find out your rebate. They used to send a letter, but I haven't got one in awhile.

As others have said, the rebate is available for a year after your cruise. I've read, though, that if you're coming up on a year since your last cruise, you may be able to extend that time out a bit, perhaps up to 18 months from the previous cruise. If you were to be in that situation (depending on when you'd cruise in 2015), it might be worth asking.