Am on board oasis now

redbirdoh

Believe it or not we are enjoying a wonderful day on ship while others are on st thomas. I guess I'm a loser for wanting to offer help to others who are anxiously awaiting their time on Oasis. Our favorite by far is Central Park which is right around the corner from our room. We love our bartender at the trellis bar. We also enjoyed today the zip line, mini golf, sorrentos pizza, breakfast on our balcony. It is just amazing!

Believe it or not we are enjoying a wonderful day on ship while others are on st thomas. I guess I'm a loser for wanting to offer help to others who are anxiously awaiting their time on Oasis. Our favorite by far is Central Park which is right around the corner from our room. We love our bartender at the trellis bar. We also enjoyed today the zip line, mini golf, sorrentos pizza, breakfast on our balcony. It is just amazing!

Thank you for offering help. Glad you are enjoying the Oasis so far. We have a cabin on deck 8 as well. Glad to hear it's a good choice. Do they have sit down breakfast in the dining room or only the express breakfast buffet?

I think leisuretraveler223 was just kidding. Lighten up everyone. All I can say is I'm sitting here just south of Atlanta, Ga. trying to keep warm in a rare snowfall. I really... really....REALLY wish I was with you!

Don't miss the 70's show on the Promenade. Hint: Get on the Rising Tide for the show.

Have a great time! The Oasis is a great ship! :D

Sounds great, we have balcony room off central park booked too. I am really looking forward to our time on Oasis. I am planning on getting the wifi do you have any info on that?

thank you:)

I hope you're having a great time! It's frigid and snowing where I am, LOL. Enjoy!

I am wondering something about the availability of the liqueur I drink. If you have time, could you check to see if they have Wild Turkey American Honey at any of the bars? No biggie--I was just posting this question on another thread and then saw you were currently on the Oasis. Thanks, and have a great rest of your trip!

Do they have the prohibition party on Oasis? Its listed on the website and says its on the 5th night. I am getting mixed answers and would love a confirmation. Thanks. So excited but have to wait until August....in my next life I'm going to be rich! :-)

Was wondering if many people got off the ship at Nassau? I've heard that fewer and fewer people are getting off because it really isn't a safe port. We walked around the old fort last spring and didn't really feel unsafe. Was wondering if people are just staying on the Oasis to enjoy the ship in some of the less desirable ports. Anyone else have any thoughts on that? I guess what I'm really asking is.. Is the ship less crowded when it is in port?

I have some very weird questions. What are the french fires like on the ship, are they the crispy ones? Can you post a picture? Also, what's sorrentos like? Is the pizza saucy? I know, they are very strange questions. On the liberty the fries were crispy and the pizza was saucy and delicious, but on the allure the fries were horrible and the pizza was missing sauce and was also awful. Thanks, and have a great trip.

Was wondering if many people got off the ship at Nassau? I've heard that fewer and fewer people are getting off because it really isn't a safe port. We walked around the old fort last spring and didn't really feel unsafe. Was wondering if people are just staying on the Oasis to enjoy the ship in some of the less desirable ports. Anyone else have any thoughts on that? I guess what I'm really asking is.. Is the ship less crowded when it is in port?

We where in Nassau in May on the Allure. While Nassau is our least favorite port we opted to walk to the Colonial Hilton, about 5 minutes from the ship, paid the entrance fee of 60pp which includes lunch and drinks and spend a quiet day on the beach. It was really nice. Very pretty place. Here is some info

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1779197&highlight=colonial+hilton

Edited by janetz

Do they offer free sushi in the WJ around dinner time? Yes I am wondering this lol.

What's your favorite thing about the ship right now ?

Do the pools stay open 24 hours or very late ?

Thanks !!

I not once saw Sushi available in the WindJammer on Oasis at any given time. Where as with Freedom, Jade Sushi would be available from time to time.

And the pools are open 24 hours unless they are being cleaned.

I not once saw Sushi available in the WindJammer on Oasis at any given time. Where as with Freedom, Jade Sushi would be available from time to time.

And the pools are open 24 hours unless they are being cleaned.

Schucks - yes having sailed the Freedom I know about Jade. Oh well there will be other things. (Most likely sailing Oasis next Dec).

Cool- I remember that being neat about the FOS.

Thanks

Edited by DreamingBig1