Husbands going to kill me

pretykym

• 5 weeks later...

Cut the tags off. Stick them in the suitcase. Say 'what this old thing' disingeniously when he comments on the cruise. Or, if he thinks you look really hot 'I bought it with you in mind' fluttering eyelashes.

Cheers, h. ;)

I could do neither I would colapse in a fit of giggles and 'fess up.

I discovered this week that ebay has ALL kinds of jewelry & clothes with anchors and ship wheels.

Let's see.....daughter & I ordered anchor rings, leather wrap strand bracelets in black/white and navy/white with anchors, origami owl charms - anchor and ship wheel.....

They have swim suit cover ups, swim suits, shoes, etc etc etc. :D

7 outfits and $400 ! Why , that's UNDER $100 per outfit ! Great job - husband should be happy your're a great shopper ! :p

I have lots of clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. so the DH says he never knows what's old and what's new. The DS is different. he has keen observation skills. Since he was young (he's 18 now), he would notice right away if I had cut my hair, changed my nail color, if I'm wearing any new clothes, jewelry, or shoes. He even will notice if I'm wearing different make up colors. :D I've used the ,"What this old thing?" line before with the DH. Once I changed my hair color, I went out the door a brunette and came home with light brown hair with blonde streaks...he never noticed a thing until the DS came home from school and said, "Mom, you look nice you changed your hair color." The DH just looked at me and said, "Oh yeah, you changed you hair color, it does look nice." Duh! :)

Edited by mousey