Spirit Class 4k- 4131, 4135 or 4139?

IMKTDQT810

Have you stayed in any of these and if so can you please post what the view looked like. I think my sister is ready to book and since the more=merrier promo is only asking for $150 deposit with a 4k upgrade I think it will work great. But looking online these are the only ones (for now) still open. Any pics or thoughts on these? Thanks!!

Between my husband and me, we have stayed in all three of those cabins on the Pride (two different cruises and we got two cabins each time). My pictures are at home (shh, I'm posting from work) but I can tell you they are great cabins. From what I remember, there is not much of a view. I believe all three are more-or-less behind the lifeboats so you don't have a view out, but you do have sunlight and if you look down you can see the water. I will look tonight to see if I have any pics of the view.

I'm sorry, believe it or not in two cruises I had no decent "out the window" shots!!!! I feel bad I don't have a photo to show you. If you look at the deck plans, you can see that all three rooms are more or less behind the lifeboats, but 4131 and 4139 are closest to the end and may have a teeny bit better view. Sorry I could not be more help. They are all great rooms, though.

Edited by CorrieCJ

The trick is to get a cabin between lifeboats. My wife and I have stayed in both 4148 and 4122.

Your best best for a view between the lifeboats on the port side are cabins 4114, 4122, 4140 or 4148. On the starboard side, cabins 4115, 4123, 4141 and 4149.

Here is the view from 4148:

28k0mpz.jpg

And the view from cabin 4122:

rvaiwl.jpg

Thank you for the info and the pics they were all a great help!! At this point in time it looks like my hopes of my sister joining us have been crushed by her Ex..she now needs to go to court and file a motion to travel with her teenagers....it's crazy!!

Yep, they are divorced and he is not even acknowledging her e-mails to 1- fill out paperwork to get the kids passports or 2- at least getting the paperwork signed for legal consent to take them on the cruise. Kids are 14 & 17 but she doesn't want to book until she knows she has that paperwork in hand.

Carnival can deny boarding if you don't have your proper documentation to board. Since she is divorced with a name change and he is on their birth certificates (since she can't get them passports) she wants to make sure she will not lose her $ and denied boarding.

Ya I talked to Carnival a few weeks ago. They told me to just bring a copy of my Parental Agreement Order, his BC and get him a state ID and there wouldn't be an issue. His father has been out of contact for 5+ years. I made sure to call back and ask a 2nd person and their supervisor. Maybe it's because I have that agreement? Idk but I better not have an issue