Private Cayman Tours

tamilyn

I posted on Port of Call board but no response. Hoping someone could recommend a private tour operator in Grand Cayman. Would like to do a catamaran tour of the island, preferably without snorkeling or swimming with stingrays, but would consider anything. Would like to go to Rum Point but can't find anything. Any ideas?

I second this. You can stay on the boat. Snorkeling stop is 20 minutes and stingrays maybe 30. Comfortable boat, friendly crew and rum point was pretty. I don't snorkel due to my irrational fear of fish lol - but still enjoyed the tour. Got in the water at stingray city for about 2 minutes until the fish showed up haha. Had a wonderful day and lunch was included.

[Q UOTE=PSCruiser;41505905]Nativeways tours has a tour called Rays Reef Rum Point. After a stingray city visit and a snorkel stop, the afternoon is spent at Rum Point, with lunch included. Nativeways has a website, take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They do NOT want snorkeling....

Yes, but I figured if they stay on the boat it would be pretty much what they want, except not a catamaran. I've always thought that on a sunny day, that ride between the dock and Stingray City, over that white sand bottom, is the most stunning water in the Caribbean! Additionally, Stingray City can be an interesting stop even when viewed from the boat.

I posted on Port of Call board but no response. Hoping someone could recommend a private tour operator in Grand Cayman. Would like to do a catamaran tour of the island, preferably without snorkeling or swimming with stingrays, but would consider anything. Would like to go to Rum Point but can't find anything. Any ideas?

Try Island Marketing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Nativeways tours has a tour called Rays Reef Rum Point. After a stingray city visit and a snorkel stop, the afternoon is spent at Rum Point, with lunch included. Nativeways has a website, take a look.

I can't recommend Nativeway Water Sports more highly. They customized a tour for my family and it was the best day ever. They are the best.

We did a private tour with Stingray Sailing. The gentelmans name is "Captain Chip" and this was by far the best excursion we have ever taken in 9 cruises. He can take you to view the Stingrays but also customized the tour to include whatever it was the guests wanted to do. We researched alot prior to deciding and we were glad we did. He has several reviews on Tripadvisor. We were unsure about swimming with the Stingrays but glad we did. Experience of a lifetime. Cheers!