Suite amenity package

minimartha

The 'single' price was $455 and the 'double' price was $600.

We were able to purchase a single package, but I've read that others here were told they must purchase the double if there are 2 people in a stateroom.

Thanks! I just purchased the Suite Amenities Package for our upcoming 29-Day. In addition to everything previously mentioned in the package, they also said we will have available, breakfast each day in the PG. I believe we can take our 2-bottles of wine to the dining room without a corking fee. (I am not totally sure about that).

Thanks! I just purchased the Suite Amenities Package for our upcoming 29-Day. In addition to everything previously mentioned in the package, they also said we will have available, breakfast each day in the PG. I believe we can take our 2-bottles of wine to the dining room without a corking fee. (I am not totally sure about that).

[/color][/size]

That's correct about the wine. :)

[/color][/size]

Are you sure it was breakfast each day in the PG? Usually this package includes breakfast in the PG on disembarkation day only.

[/color][/size]

I really am curious about the PG breakfast each day. Previously the Suite Amenities Pkg has only included this for the last morning (Debarkation Day). The OP has not replied to my previous question. Does anyone know if this is now the norm with the pkg?

I really am curious about the PG breakfast each day. Previously the Suite Amenities Pkg has only included this for the last morning (Debarkation Day). The OP has not replied to my previous question. Does anyone know if this is now the norm with the pkg?

When we purchased the package we were also told that the PG breakfast was only on the day of debarkation. However, we didn't use it at all and didn't ask if we could use it on the other days.

Might have to be a specific question on your next cruise. Of course, the answer could also be different depending on the ship staff.

This is from an upcoming cruise. It's a brand new reservation and even has that "new car smell," so it's as up to date as it gets.

This package includes special disembarkation privileges, enjoy a relaxing breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill before leaving the ship at your leisure.

As is often the case with the HAL website, the clarity is less than stellar. I take this verbiage to mean disembarkation day, but it really does read like it would apply to any day you're getting off the ship. I'm guessing that they don't mean "You can eat breakfast in the Pinnacle as long as it's not a sea day." [emoji568]

This is from an upcoming cruise. It's a brand new reservation and even has that "new car smell," so it's as up to date as it gets.

Quote: This package includes special disembarkation privileges, enjoy a relaxing breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill before leaving the ship at your leisure.

As is often the case with the HAL website, the clarity is less than stellar. I take this verbiage to mean disembarkation day, but it really does read like it would apply to any day you're getting off the ship. I'm guessing that they don't mean "You can eat breakfast in the Pinnacle as long as it's not a sea day." [emoji568]

Thank you for posting from HAL's website. Because I don't have an upcoming cruise booked (sniff, sniff) I couldn't access anything. I "suspect" you are correct that the verbiage is to mean on disembarkation day only. I hope the poster who said they bought the package and it included PG breakfast every day is not disappointed. Unless, of course, HAL is really selling that package now. I doubt that many suite passengers (myself included) would relish paying so much more for their "suite with perks" and then having this PG breakfast (that I think is a biggie perk) sold for a few hundred dollars. JMO.

I specifically asked if PG breakfast was for every day. I was told yes. Now, after reading your posts, I will not have high expectations if it is not indeed available as I was told. This was from ship's services. I have learned to take their phone answers with a grain of salt.

I specifically asked if PG breakfast was for every day. I was told yes. Now, after reading your posts, I will not have high expectations if it is not indeed available as I was told. This was from ship's services. I have learned to take their phone answers with a grain of salt.

Thank you for replying. I hope you return to let us know how your package worked out. Have a great cruise!

Thank you for replying. I hope you return to let us know how your package worked out. Have a great cruise!

Thanks! I will do that. It will be interesting to see if the package was worth the purchase. I do hope so. In any event, we plan to have a wonderful time.

Edited by slimknyzer

• 1 month later...
Here is the list we were given. You can see that some bottles were 1 for 2, or 1 for 4. Hope this helps.

I just started a new thread about the Suite Amenities, but I should have searched the forum first...oops! Anyway, my question is in regard to the wine selection. Some folks on this thread have said they selected from the wine menu in the MDR and others from the Signature Bev list (thanks for posting that, OVGirl!). Here, finally, is my question:

Can you choose from any wine on the wine list, or just from the ones on the Signature List? If it's any, then it would be a nice perks because there are some really nice wines. If it's just off the Signature list, then I'm hesitant....

Thoughts?

• 1 year later...
We purchased the Suite Amenities Package (single) for our 21 day Noordam cruise in February. We received flowers, corsages, daily canapes, 2 bottles of liquor (one of which we took home), 2 bottles of wine (which we chose in the dining room), unlimited laundry and pressing, 1 monogrammed bathrobe, 1 $50 beverage card, 1 dinner for 2 at Pinnacle Grill, special disembarkation (we could leave any time between 8:15 and 10:00am). We did not try to have breakfast in PG on disembarkation day.

Most likely not order it again because we don't need anymore bathrobes.

Otherwise, it worked out well for us.

Were you booked in a suite ? I am getting mixed messages from HAL about the package not available if stateroom is a verandah...

Thanks

Edited by Sailingpeace

Were you booked in a suite ? I am getting mixed messages from HAL about the package not available if stateroom is a verandah...

Thanks

No, we had booked an inside stateroom. It was a very nice package to add to our cruise. It is available for all categories below Neptunes.

No, we had booked an inside stateroom. It was a very nice package to add to our cruise. It is available for all categories below Neptunes.

Thank you, great news, I want to pamper someone... All the perks will be appreciated and the special disembarkation ones will make it smooth until the last minute !

Happy sailings !