Explorer of the Seas Video of the Week

mbjboyle

Hey everyone, the EOS has saw its share of bad press this week. I just wanted to inject some excitement & post some happier times aboard (along with some self-promotion).... My "Explorer of the Seas 2013" video is the "Video of the Week" on the CruiseCritic main page.

Also can be found here:

**Make sure you adjust your YouTube settings to 1080p**

Happy Cruising!!!!:):)

Hey everyone, the EOS has saw its share of bad press this week. I just wanted to inject some excitement & post some happier times aboard (along with some self-promotion).... My "Explorer of the Seas 2013" video is the "Video of the Week" on the CruiseCritic main page.

Also can be found here:

Thanks! I enjoyed this, and it reminded me of the happy times we just had on our 1/12 vacation!

Also can be found here:

Very nice indeed!

Didn't realize GO PRO can capture such amazingly sharp videos!

Also can be found here:

How was your go pro mounted our oicture and vids did not come out that good Gail

How was your go pro mounted our oicture and vids did not come out that good Gail

I have a variety of mounts, poles, and grips. Check out the tutorials for GoPro cameras on their website or on YouTube for image and video settings. I usually shoot in 1080p, 30fps - wide, which works pretty well for normal video capture...

That is a great video. Thinking of get one of those cameras, how easy/time consuming is it to edit the videos?

I suppose that the editing process can be as difficult or time consuming as one wishes... I prefer iMovie to do basic editing, but I guess whatever software you prefer will work well. GoPro has free editing software on their website, but I haven't used it, yet. I'll probably give it a try following my next cruise.

BTW, I highly recommend a GoPro for a cruise vacation. It takes fantastic video while being ultra-portable... takes great pictures as well.

I suppose that the editing process can be as difficult or time consuming as one wishes... I prefer iMovie to do basic editing, but I guess whatever software you prefer will work well. GoPro has free editing software on their website, but I haven't used it, yet. I'll probably give it a try following my next cruise.

BTW, I highly recommend a GoPro for a cruise vacation. It takes fantastic video while being ultra-portable... takes great pictures as well.

You convinced me, I just ordered one on Amazon. :D

Edited by PCWalton1

I have a variety of mounts, poles, and grips. Check out the tutorials for GoPro cameras on their website or on YouTube for image and video settings. I usually shoot in 1080p, 30fps - wide, which works pretty well for normal video capture...

Thank you