Have you ever changed the flights you were given

I tried to post this question a while ago but not sure if I done it wrong as cant see it but if this question is a repeat then sorry.

Basically the flights we have been given with rci are terrible and on the same day I found much better flights with a different carrier, we are going to phone rci in the uk tomorrow but have you ever changed flights? Was it allowed? All advice welcome, many thanks.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

Hi,

Did you manage to change your flights? We're there any additional costs in dong so?

We're looking to change ours as we want to extend our stay, please let me know how you got on.

Thanks

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were given flights through RCL? Whenever I book a cruise through them, or Celebrity, I book my own air through choiceair.com, at a greatly reduced fare. Generally you are given dozens of choices and you select the one which best suits your needs. Once you get the conformation number from them, you can go directly to the airline's website and choose/change your seats. I've never tried to change flights though.

I only use choice air.com for one way tickets to/from Europe, for transatlantics. Everything else I book through the airlines as they usually have better prices.

Grandgeezer,

Don't think we get option of choice air in UK.

For ourselves, we're doing transatlantic on Indy in November, everything booked direct with RCL.

We have been allocated virgin flights direct from Miami back to London Heathrow. But having never been to the States I want to extend our stay. At moment RCL are saying call back nearer sail date as there are currently no hotel options.

Was interested to find outcome from OP to see what I might expect.

Thanks

Rob

Hi,

Did you manage to change your flights? We're there any additional costs in dong so?

We're looking to change ours as we want to extend our stay, please let me know how you got on.

Thanks

Rob

This was a duplicate thread the OP posted by mistake. Here is the other thread with all the updated information.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1982811