123 Beverage Package not on invoice??

stuartgrn

First of all I should mention I am in the UK and booked through the Celebrity UK website using the promo code.

When I view my booking online or my confirmation invoice, I can't see any reference to my Classic Beverage Package that is included in the 123 promotion. Is this right? I have seen on other threads about waiting until the promotion finishes (end of February) and then the promotion is added to your booking???? Has anyone else who has booked on the UK site seen the promo beverage package on their booking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had the same situation. I talked to my TA, and she forwarded to me her invoice from Celebrity confirming the beverage package. I will be bringing this invoice with me in case there is a problem.

We are from the UK and booked through a TA. We had 123go added in Nov when it went live. The beverage package did not show up online in My Celebrity until the beginning of January. Then it showed as WavePromo with no reference to onboard credit. We asked the TA if that was ok as it showed the wrong promo and she contacted Celebrity. She was able to get us an updated invoice (which she said was version 17!!!). That shows the beverage package in the charges section and the onboard credit shows in a separate section under the charges.

I had the same situation. I talked to my TA, and she forwarded to me her invoice from Celebrity confirming the beverage package. I will be bringing this invoice with me in case there is a problem.

Yep. I'll be doing the same for the OBC which isn't showing.

Ours started to appear after a few weeks, firstly for one of us then a couple of week later the 2nd one appeared. They no show on the front page.

Do a quick call to celebrity UK to check it is there on their records. Although note they cannot update anything on a Sunday so even if they have to make an amendment it can come up very weird - e.g. we did a change and suddenly the price said it was £128,000 then amended on the monday