Inter Cruise

MUFC 1963

We have been given transfers from the North West to Soutampton using Inter Cruise but I have to be honest I am a little bit worried and would like some reassurance. The confirmation booking says it can be cancelled 21 days before departure! Has anybody experienced this catastrophe? Is Inter Cruise as good as Eavesway? Should I be concerned, I am a worrier. Thanks

We have opted for the on board credit rather than the free transport and have booked Eavesway from Bolton for our September cruise. Eavesway are still covering cruise runs to Southampton and are still at last years prices. We decided on this as we were worried about the cancellation possibility 21 days before departure. If you are concerned why not see if you can change to OBC and then book Eavesway.

They say if the required coach doesnt get a minimum of 20 people it wont run and they will suggest alternative arrangements, if it was me I would change to OBC and book Eavesway independently.

Edited by shilly3191

If I were a pensioner wanting to get to a cruise ship, I wouldn't be attracted to a coach company that picks you up and drops you down at a motorway service station. How on earth do you get there in the first place? I would rather go by National Express (they pick you up in town)the day before and stay in a Southampton hotel.

I'm not a oap but I do a lot of driving for work. We live 10 mins from hopwood services Birmingham m42, I get brother to drop us off,cases loaded by driver(eavesway) and not seen again until delivered to cabin.last pick up going first drop off coming home,no stress of driving,nice way to start hols.